Chapter 25

Last chapter! It's been a lot of fun writting :) 

Chapter 25

Vic’s POV

“I WANT TO DIE!” Kellin’s voice played in my head once again. I can’t stop thinking about him. It’s been months since I’ve seen or heard of him; at least I know he’s alive and okay. He healthy and getting the treatment he needs. I picked up the one thing that’s been there for me these past few months, my razor. I slid to the ground, crying and pleading for Kellin to come back to me. That one night was my entire fault. I hurt him so badly he actually wanted to kill himself. The pleading look in his eyes, I can’t ever forget that. I’ll remember it forever, he hates me. I slid the razor against my skin for the millionth time. I hadn’t done it in so long; when I met Kellin I didn’t feel the need to be numb anymore. He made me so happy and now that he’s gone, I’m broken, but I can’t blame him for that, it’s my fault, well also his fathers of course. 

I don’t think I’ll ever see Kellin again. I’ll forget the colour of his eyes, the mix of blue and green still remains in my mind for now. I’ll forget the taste of his lips against mine, the touch of his fingertips, and the feeling of his arms wrapped around me. I feel torn apart, like nothing matters, yet my heart is still beating for him. I looked at my wrist which was now covered in dry blood. I cried to myself yet again and stood up to throw on a hoodie.

“The guys are here” Mike said through my door

“Be out in a minute” I mumbled and then heard footsteps walking away from my door. I sighed and grabbed my music sheets I had been working on a lot more lately. I put on a fake smile and headed out of my room and walked to the basement where the guys were all setting up.

“Hey guys!” I said, faking my enthusiasm

“Hey, got any good lyrics?” Jaime asked me

“I got a few”

“Let’s hear em” I grabbed my acoustic guitar and read over my lyrics a few times before strumming some notes before beginning to sing.

“I wanna hold your hand so tight, I’m gonna break my wrist. I’m barely hanging on, by the time you hear this I’ll already be gone. Now there’s nothing to do, but scream at the drunken moon.” I trailed off with my singing and shrugged “It’s a work in progress, need some help with the lyrics though” I said

“I thought it was pretty good” Jaime said, I smiled at him.

“Yeah, thanks”

4 months ago

I arrived at Kellin’s place a bit early. I was excited for our little dinner together. His birthday will defiantly be one to remember. I know he had band practice but that’s silly, it’s his birthday! He should get to relax and be with his boyfriend… okay that’s selfish, but what can I say? I really do love that little guy, with his raven black hair and those eyes, god those eyes. He just looks at me and I seem to just go limp, I know I seem so strong but he makes me feel so weak. I sent him a text telling him I was at his place. His front door opened and out walked the devil himself, Kellin’s dad. I thought Kellin said he was at his girlfriend’s place? I mean, I know his car was here but I just figured he got a ride with her. He looked at me while I sat in the car and what could I say? He made me angry, so I got out and marched over to him ready to send him back into that hospital instantly.

“Just the boy I wanted to see, Vic is it?” His dad said, I gritted my teeth when he said my name. I walked over to him and grabbed onto the collar of his shirt, he didn’t seem frightened by it at all. “You probably don’t want to do that” he said simply

“And why not?”

“I will press the charges against you, and I will kill Kellin” My jaw dropped, he’s seriously threatening to kill his own son?

“What?” I said while still in a mental state of shock.

“Break up with Kellin-“

“No!” I yelled and pushed him back and I finally saw a hit of fear flash through him, if I kill him now then technically he can’t kill him.

“Go ahead, hurt me, put me back in the hospital. But keep in mind I have people out the world, who do you think beat up Kellin when he was walking home alone one night? Who do you think broke into your house and used you cell phone to seem like you were cheating on him?”

My guard went down when I heard that. It was him the whole time! He really planned all of this to get me to break up with his son? What is his problem! “I can’t do that…” I mumbled out, I’m losing at my own game right now and I could tell by his expression he knew it.

“Then you’re going to jail and Kellin dies” he said simply.

“You can’t do this!” I yelled

“Watch me” he said and walked passed me getting into his car “Break up with him tonight or I break him” he said “And don’t think about telling him, I’ve had people following you 2 around for the past 3 weeks”

I stood there in shock as I watched his dad drive down the road. I’m ruined.

Yes, there is a sequel up now on my page. its called 'Love wont last forever' :)