The night out

3rd person's pov~•
"Hoseokkiee lets go out together," you said.
" Aishh where do you wanna go? " he said, eyes focused on his game.
You hugged his arms and snuggled your head on his shoulders " I wanna go to the Bar" you smirk and put out your puppy eyes.

"Stop snuggling your head, it makes me cringe," he said disgustedly.
" But you love me, right? bestie" you smile at him and sat on his lap.
" I'm so lucky to have you as my bestie"You then kiss his cheeks and went upstairs.
"Hoseokkie get ready we're going to the bar! " you yelled upstairs

You then change into your badass clothes.

You were so impatient when Hoseok changes so long so you decided to walk inside of his room

"Aishh Hoseok you change too long"

You pouted and sat on his bed.

"Y/n I told you to stay outside when I'm changing!"

He said merely pissed off because he was still in his underwear and shirt.

"Aishh we don't even have a problem we've done that thing already and we both already seen each other" you state honestly.

"Y/n we're both young that time we are still innocent and we took each other's virginity but we still have some private space you know"

He cleared out. Sighing as he wears his pants on.

"Ughh fine ill go outside. Just hurry up ..you take so long"

Replying a "mmhh" word and you left his room.

Yes, it's true that we took each other's virginity but that time it is not because of lust but it is because of love Hoseokiee.

You then put your shoes on and eventually, you open your phone and scroll through your contacts.
You call your girl bestie, Sana.

"Hello, " she said in the line.
" Sana bish, I know it's weird but the feelings"
"Mhh, what feelings?"
"The old feelings came back "
"Oh man, wait Y/n ill hang the call now I'm doing something.. Bye I love you bish~"
"Bye bish"

------

Ending the call and was followed by a deep sigh.

Right timing you saw Hoseok coming out of his room. You smile and walk outside to his car.

"Y/n you'll drive the car since your the one who invite me"

he said and lending out the car keys.
You took the car keys and nod my head yes.