INTEREST

-Your Pov

"I'm going to tell you later. Something interesting" He smirked and wrapped his arms on my shoulders when he saw Hoseok with Kimi.

-

"So what happened," Yeokwan asked as we were eating together inside the canteen.

"I don't know either. He was acting mysteriously..." I trailed off munching at my apple.

"...weird. Like he was becoming touchy. Bit*ch~. He also asked me if you were good in bed because I was literally forgeting about his existence" He choked on his mango juice drink and I laughed at him.

"Bitch he was jealous. I knew it. Our plan worked" He whispered and I giggled.

"Yes, you're right babe! " I said the babe part loud since I caught Hoseok staring at our direction.

"Y/n pinch my cheeks" He whispered enough for me to hear.

I cutely pinch his cheeks and he giggled.

"Awwie, my jagi is so cute. I want to marry you" He said and I nodded.

"I will marry you too!~" Yeokwan handed me his mango juice and I took it and take a sip.

"Babe you've got some smudges on your lips," He told me to wipe the left side and I intentionally wipe the right side. Yeokwan looked like he mentally slapped his face and I grinned quietly.

"No jagi it's right here" He wipes the smudge off of my face and I blushed.

It was really real. I caught Hoseok getting pissed off in my peripheral vision.

"Jagi, do you want to go to my house tonight, again?" I was about to answer him when Hoseok breaks our conversation. He holds my shoulder and I look at him.

"Y/N, I forgot to tell you to go to my house later. We're going to do our project" Yeokwan looked at him acting pissed off.

"Babe, who's this?" He eyed Hoseok as if he was judging him. Pffft his acting was quite realistic.

"Ohh, don't worry babe. He's just my best friend" I reassured him.

"As if it was only like that" I heard Hoseok mumbling and I couldn't make up that words.

"Huh? Bro speak clearly" Yeokwan said and Hoseok shakes his head.

"Nevermind, bye love birds" He went back to his fake girlfriend's direction.

How I wish I could rip that bitch's face. Just kidding. I'm kind.

"Y/N he was jealous" My heart beats fast and I look at Yeokwan in shock.

"Really? You think so?" He nodded and I smirked at the thought of Hoseok expressing his real feelings to me.

"Thanks, boy, your acting was fantastic" he winked at me and both of us laughed together.

"So have you found any hot guys?" He blushed and fiddled with his fingers. He was too obvious.  Yes, he did.

"What's his name" He grinned and sipped the last bit of his mango juice. It literally takes so much time for him to answer.

"Bitch I'm waiting for your answer" I whispered at him. He chuckled and clear his throat before answering me.

"Oh Y/N. He was very hot and we both met each other at the bar last night...

..... He was no other than that boy called, Jimin " He grinned.

Bitch.

Jimin was literally the hottest boy in the campus.