REVENGE

Your Pov-

This is so bad! Hoseok is sitting right behind me. How will I get my plan work?

My chair abruptly vibrated as if somebody had hit the chair by his foot. My breath hitched when I knew it was him. I swiftly adjusted my chair forward, away from his foot.

It didn't work since my chair kept on vibrating from the constant kicks that he was making. It was so annoying.

"STOP KICKING MY CHAIR!" There, I burst right in front of him and I caught the whole classes' attention.

"Not nice Y/N, detention right after class" I gasped in shock as I shifted my attention to my adviser.

"But he started it! He was kicking my chair first!" The adviser shooked his head as he pointed at his direction.

"Well then, Detention to the both of you, end of discussion" I sighed as I glared at Hoseok and took a sit on my chair.

I simply looked back when I heard him chuckling at his seat. He looked at me with no expression as he asked me.

"What are you looking at ?" He caught me looking at him and I blushed as I shifted my sight to the board in front of me. Man, that was so awkward.

This is such a problematic day and I had to be stuck with him in detention.
Once the lesson was done, the teacher called me and Hoseok.

"Hoseok and Y/N, both of you should stay here and wait for recess to finish. Don't do anything funny. I'll be right back" The teacher went put leaving and Hoseok all alone. For heavens' sake, it was so quiet not until I accidentally kicked the edge of my desk's stand and it was painful.

"Ughh! Man!" I shrieked in pain and he just laughed at how clumsy I am.

"Clutch" He murmured but I definitely heard that. I rolled my eyes and cross both of my arms in front of my chest.

"Who told you to talk to me?" I stubbornly asked him and he scoffed. He turned his seat to face me and balanced his head on his hands.

His eyes were directly focused on mine and that made me shift on my seat.

"Did I?" He asked me back and I was caught off guard by what he had said.

"Do you always answer a question with a question?" He smirked and leaned on his seat. Now, his eyes were focused on the ceiling above us.

"Have I?" He asked and with that, I gave up on talking to him. I heaved out a deep sigh and I entirely ignored his presence.

"You know, you can always talk to me I definitely answer"

I looked at him. More like glared at him. He was smirking as he was gliding his hair with his finger. I was amazed by the sight and my eyes went to his heart-shaped lips who turned red when he released it from the lip bite. I pulled myself together when I felt like I was checking him out.

"Yeah, as you would," I said while I flipped my hair. Right in time, the teacher came back with a slap on the board. I jumped on my seat when he surprised me and Hoseok just rolled his eyes.

"Okay! Seems like the both of you cooled your minds off and since I am too kind, I'll give both of you free passes to spend time together while your classmates will continue their lessons. Both of you may go" He fixed his glasses as he was checking out the quizzes.

We looked at each other in shock. Have I heard the teacher right? I'm going to be spending more time with my best friend? I know it's normal but for us, this is plain awkward.

-