IGNORED

Your Pov-

Hoseok drove me back home that day after we both had a sexual intercourse.

Hoseok, today I felt something odd about him. He's not even sparing a single glance at me throughout the day. I think he's ignoring me.

I decided to go with Yeokwan since I don't have many friends here in school except BTS. The reason was that I really don't want any friends. Some of them will just take you for granted and besides, I always go with Hoseok since we really know each other well.

Yeokwan and I are here in the school's canteen. I ordered a spaghetti and orange juice and Yeokwan ordered a sandwich, which I found very plain.

"You know Y/n when my sister was still at a young age I think maybe at the age of 11, she and my cousin ate spaghetti and when my cousin joke about something...."

"..... A string of spaghetti went out of her nose."

I found that joke very funny so I hurriedly gulp my orange juice to avoid splashing it all over his face.

"Yahh. I was drinking!"
I glared at him and he returned it with a chuckle.

"Mianhe, Y/n"
We both laugh at each other.

Then suddenly.

"Hoseokiee~ babe wait up!"

I look at Yeokwan with a confused look. He was looking behind me so I face my back.

Hoseok walks out of the canteen and he looked awfully furious. The girl that was following him,Is she the reason why he's ignoring me?.

"Yeokwan. Do you know that girl?"

He rolled his eyes.

"You mean that bitch?
She's Kimi. A.K.A the school's beauty and also one of the sluts."

I furrowed my brows. What is she doing with Hoseok and Babe?

"You know what Y/N? Both of you need to talk it out. I mean come on! Both of you always been together the whole time!"

He was close to pulling his hair when I push my index finger to his forehead.

"Pabo. We also need rest. You know?"

I pull Yeokwan up by his hands and hugging his right arm afterward.

"Yeokwan can I go with you and your sugar daddy ?"

"Ouch Y/n you only remember me when you only needed some help. I'm hurt."

"Yes! Thank you Yeokwan"

He rolled his eyes as you chuckle and flash him your puppy eyes.Yeokwan is gay. Hahaha.

-3 hours later-

-3rd Person's Pov-

All of you were dismissed early since all of the staffs held a meeting after class.

You were walking back home when you found yourself standing in front of the building where Jhope's apartment is.

You sighed as you thought about giving him a visit. You made up your mind.
You are giving your best friend a visit.

Standing in front of his door as you take in a deep breath and knock on it.

-

The door handle clicked. You observed it as it was being pulled open revealing Hoseok with his comfortable white t-shirt and boxers on.

You didn't even waste a time to hug him. You missed him. His touch, his love and how he reacted whenever you tease him.

He stood silently in his place and you lean back to face him. He was looking at you blankly like a piece of paper that is in need of color.

You grab his face and look into his eyes."Hoseok, please stop ignoring me" He turns around.

"Why are you here?"

He asks with a monotone voice.

"You were ignoring me Hoseok"

He walks to the living room and you followed him. He took a seat at the sofa, focusing on his game.

"I asked you Y/ N. Why are you here?"

"I told you already. You were ignoring me"

Out of nowhere, he drops his game controller forcefully on the floor.

"I asked you Y/N-"

"I missed you!"

You lowered your head.

"I-i miss you. Okay? Please don't let me say it again because it pains me."

"I-it it really does pain me"

He pulled you into his embrace tracing circles on your back comfortingly.

"I'm sorry Y/N. It's just so difficult. Kimi -"

"I know Hoseok. You can just tell me all of your relationships and don't hide it from me that both of you are already been a couple I can always stop acting like this"

He lowered his head gently shaking his head.

"She forced me to ignore you Y/N. She threatened me that she will spread the video."

I look at him confusingly.

"What video?"

"That day Y/N. She was there with us and she saw everything"

You blushed and your eyes widened.

"W-what?!"

He nods his head and scratches the back of his neck.

"That's why in exchange she's my girlfriend to make her ex-boyfriend jealous."

That's bullshit.

-End-

Hope you guys like it. Enjoy this chapter! Don't forget to vote!