BENEFITS

Your Pov-

Bitch what?! Jimin was literally the hottest boy in the campus.

"So both of you were dating?" he bites his lips, happily looking up as if he was daydreaming.

"You guessed that right sis," He said and I looked at him in shock.

"Ohhh. How? Last time I checked he was straight" I looked at him dumbfounded and he shrugged.

"Bitch I swear you could've told me earlier. He will definitely kick my ass" He chuckled and I glared at him.

"You really want me to be kicked in the ass? Bitch, I'm serious" I whispered yell to him and he grabbed both of my shoulders.

"He knows what was happening. I told him and he supported me. Look. Look at him behind you" I looked behind me and there I saw Jimin talking with his gang while winking at Yeokwan.

I returned to look at Yeokwan in shock.

"Woah, you've got some fine d*ck back there" I chuckled at Yeokwan and he nodded.

"So are you gonna go to his house tonight?" Yeokwan asked me and I nodded.

"I've been ready as ever" He laughed at me.

But deep inside, I was scared of what will happen to me tonight.

"Goodluck babe," he said and I punched his shoulders playfully.

Wriggling my eyebrows as I talked back.

"I'm not the only one who will be needing a good luck"

Yeokwan gasped and blushed at me. Since he was too shy, he looked down and played with the empty box of mango juice.

"Don't tell me you're a sub" He immediately looks up and shakes his head vigorously.

"Ohh, no Y/N. You don't know everything" he smirked and that was when I knew I fueled up his ego.

"I didn't know Jimin was a sub. All I knew was him being a dom" I giggled and he shakes his head continuously as if all I knew was a lie.

-

It was finally night, the sun switched turns with the moon itself.

I was getting ready with myself. I wore a nice and comfy look since I was too lazy to even bother to look good in front of Hoseok.

 I wore a nice and comfy look since I was too lazy to even bother to look good in front of Hoseok

I guessed I have to go now...

I walked downstairs, meeting my mom. She was watching TV in the living room and I walked to her.

"Y/N dear, what's troubling you?" She asked me and I answered her.

"I'm going to Hoseok's since we were partnered up in our class project. If I will not go home, it's probably I'm asleep already." I said and she laughed at me.

"Well have fun dear, also tell Hoseok to come and visit us when he's free. I missed that boy so much" She said and I nodded and kissed her cheeks.

"Bye, mom!" She replied with a 'Have fun!' and I went out of my house.

Hoseok's house was literally 5 houses away from mine and it was easy to visit him.

I found myself standing in front of the entrance and I came in, not bothering to knock since he was living here all by himself.

"Hoseok! Where are you?" I yelled when I saw no traces of Hoseok in the living room.

I bet he's playing his PS4 again. I quickly went upstairs and found that his room was slightly opened.

"I found you, boy" I smirked and opened the door. Right when my conclusions were correct, he was literally too focused in his game.

"Fuck" he cursed and throw the game controller on the floor. He finally noticed that there was a presence standing at his doorstep.

"Oh, you're here" He smirked and walked to his bed, eventually resting with his head above his arms.

"Can't you see" I rolled my eyes and he chuckled at my sarcastic response.

"I knew both of you aren't dating" He started and here we go again.

"Why would you think of that?" I asked him. He was staring at me and his stares felt like he was undressing me.

"Because you always tell me if you have a boyfriend or not. Right now, it looks like both of you was really acting like a couple to make me feel jealous. Am I right Y/N?" My heart was beating rapidly. How can he be this genius? As if he can guess anything correctly.

I was hesitating to answer  but he already beat me to it.

"Right. I guessed it correct again." I turned back wanting to leave him out of embarrassment but his words prevented me to do so.

"We aren't finished yet, it was just a startup Y/N. You should be ready to experience worse of it" He smirked and he swiftly walks closer to me, locking the door beside me and pinning me to it afterward.