BFF with benefits?

I'll warn you guys again. This chapter contains inappropriate things that are not suitable for innocent readers•

3rd person's Pov-

"!!!!"

You started to shake off the hand that was pulling yours but the force that the person exerted was too strong compared to you making you fall beside that person.

"Shhh, Behave y/n"

A voice whispered in your left ear sending shivers down to your spine.

Hoseok

"What are you doing ?"

"Who's that guy??"

"No answer me first!"

"Aishh y/n!"

He grabbed both of your arms and leaned closer making you move back and hit the wall.

"Why are you always seducing someone?"

He asked as you looked down and stare at your foot nervously.

"I-i didn't seduce him, I was just being friendly and besides he had my favorite book!"

You told him not looking directly at him but to his chest.

"You know what ?"

"I ..don't know"

"Aish y/n!"

He yelled and that made you look at him.

"H-hoseok"

His name came out to your mouth and it sounded more like a whine.

He took a strand of your hair, twirling it making you blush and stare at him confusingly.

"You're beautiful y/ n, Do you know that?"

You shrug and blush a little.

He traced your soft and moist lips, lowering down to your cheeks and your nose with his index finger.

"Everything in you is beautiful. You're perfect "

He told you with his usual flirty voice. He's hot too.

"Stop it Hoseok"

You stand up but he held you down making you fall on top of him.

"Just tell me that you really want to do it Y/N"

He smirks and whispered in your ear.

"No I don't want to, I'm tired "You rejected him, standing up. He grabbed both of your arm pinning it to the wall making a loud thud of noise echoing around the room.He started to lick at your neck down to your collarbone.

"H-hoseok"He found your sweet spot and you let out a silent moan.You were shocked when he put his hands inside of your skirt gently going to your folds and he teases your clit.