Acceptance - The End-

"Please, you don't have to talk. I -ugh, Just listen to me."

"I just wanted to say that I..."

-

"I felt the same, Y/N " I gasped and looked at Yeokwan. He winked as he continued to eat his ice cream.

"Please, I want to make it up to you. Go to my apartment once the call ended" He ended the call and I immediately slipped on my bunny slippers.

"Go get that boy, girl" I chuckled and nodded. He rolled his eyes and also went out of my room. Maybe, going out to see Jimin.

I went out of my house and went to Hoseok's apartment building. As I stood in front of his room, I sighed and knocked on the door.

"Ho-" The door immediately opens up and I was quickly engulfed in a hug. Hoseok's breathing hits my ear.

"Thank you for coming, we really need to talk" He whispered pulling me inside of his room.

I took a seat at his bed and he was standing at the door frame.

"I ughh- the confession, is that too blunt?" I asked him and he chuckled.
I really like to see him smile like this. He looked like a ball of sunshine.

"You know Y/N, What I loved about you is your bluntness" I blushed and looked away. He went to me and pushed the side of my cheeks so I can look at him directly.

He went closer and our lips were slightly touching each other.

"I also admire how dirty you sound like whenever you're blunt." I moved closer to fill in the gaps but he was too fast to take a seat beside me.

"Sorry, I got carried away" I tucked the fallen strands of my hair beneath my ear as I cleared my throat.

"Y/N, I have kept a secret from you for a really long time. I was too afraid and thought that it will ruin our bond. I have isolated my feelings and I was a coward. I didn't chase it. Now you're here, I want to take this opportunity to express what I felt" He holds my hands with his warm ones and I felt safe in his touch.

"We fight a lot and that's because I was a jerk. Forgive me Y/N" I nodded and he gently squeezed my hands.

"Y/N, I love you not as a best friend but as a lover" My heartbeat accelerates and I quickly wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him. It seems like he was shocked at my response and loses balance. We fall down the bed and I was on top of him.

"I love you too, Hoseok" I kissed him and he kissed me back. The night ended up with us cuddling and holding each other's embrace.

I felt something poking underneath my butt and that made me smirk. He was too focused on kissing me and never even noticed that he was turned on.

I slightly moved my butt and that's when he felt everything. He grabbed my butt and guided me on his bulge. I grabbed the waistband of his pants and looked at him.

I slipped his pants along with his underwear off of him. He took a condom from his nightstand's drawer and handed it to me. I took the condom out of the packaging and slipped it on his member.

"I need you to be quiet," I told him and he nodded. I removed my pants along with my underwear and positioned myself in front of his member.

The tip of his member has entered and he moaned. I covered his mouth with both of my hands. I harshly pushed deeper until he had fully entered inside me.

I gasped and moaned silently and he was moaned in my hands. He bucked his hips as he pulled his member slightly and pushed inside deeply. He repeated his actions and I moved my hips to help him.

"I don't want your hands to cover my mouth. All I want is your lips" He said as he removed my hands away from his lips and went to kiss me. His tongue slipped inside and it roamed around my mouth. He happened to hit my g-spot and I moaned inside his mouth.

The shaky breathing of ours and the sound of skin-slapping was the only thing you can hear inside his room. He pushed me down the bed and took the lead as he went faster and deeper.

I reached my high and came on his member. He went deeper inside me and he was cursing and silently moaning my name.

When he reached his high, he stopped and shoot his seeds right inside of the condom.

He dropped his body on mine and we stayed in this position for about 3 minutes. He pulled out and took the condom, exhaustedly throwing it in the trash bin.

He convinced me to stay the night and we ended up sleeping in each other's embrace. He told me that he will explain our relationship to my mom. You know my mom, she is very supportive and would ship me and Hoseok together.

Guess what...

I'm officially his girlfriend!

🔚

You have finished reading Good Game Jung Hoseok Fan Fiction! 🌸 Thanks for the outstanding support.

Love you all 🌺🌻🌼