JEALOUSY

Your Pov-

The class had started and my teacher decided to pair us all since the new project she wants us to do is hard.

"Okay, class, All of you have to find a pair" we cheered and listened carefully.

"All of you have to create a song. Both of you shall choose places on who is gonna dance or who is gonna sing. Both can also dance and sing."

I wished I have Yeokwan here. Since he was pretty good at singing and dancing too.

"Winners shall be having a trip to Jeju island. That would be all. Now it's time for pairing. I changed my mind. I will be the one pairing all of you"

I gasped and prayed for the heavens to not be paired with my best friend.

"Yuki your pair would be Rex, Troy your pair would be Hanna, Shu your pair would be Arthur."

There are only four pairs left and it was me, Hoseok, Kimi and Jay.

"Kimi you will be with Jay and Hoseok be with Y/N. End of discussion. Be with your pair now!" I silently gasped and went to sit beside Hoseok.

"H-hi" I greeted him. He leaned his head on the table with his hands balancing his head. I silently scolded myself for stuttering in front of him.

"So... you and Yeokwan, huh?" He suddenly asked and I looked at him confused.

"We shouldn't be talking of that, Hoseok, how about we think of a title-"

"No, Y/N, answer me" He cuts me off and I gulped. I moved my chair away from him but he pulled me closer to him instead.

"Yes, you're right" I said to him acting that I wasn't intimidated by him. He chuckled darkly and I was a little scared.

"Was he good in bed?" I nearly choked on my saliva.

"Hoseokkie, let's not talk about that" He gripped my thighs tightly and he sharply inhales before he talks.

"Was he very good that you literally forgot that you have a best friend right here?" My heart was broken to see him like this. I held unto his hands that was squeezing my thighs too hard that it hurts.

"You know what, fuck it. Y/N. I'm tired anyways" He takes off his grip on my thighs and thinks of a title for our song.

"A-are we both going to dance and sing?" I asked him stuttering since it was a little bit awkward.

"Do you want to?" I nodded and he smirked.

"Come here Y/N, move closer to me" I move my chair closer to him and he slips his left hand on my lap. Like what he did earlier but this time his touch was gentle.

"What title do you want?" I couldn't focus on what he said since my mind was focused on his hands that were tracing circles through my thighs.

"How about Fake Love?" I asked him and he nodded scribbling the title on his notebook.

"Let's do the lyrics another time. How about we play something Y/N" I look at him and his eyes were slightly dark and I could almost see my self in there.

-Kringgg- Kringgg-

I mentally cheered and Hoseok groaned on his seat. Pushing my chair inches away from his to avoid suspicion from my classmates.

"Okay, class dismissed. Continue that next meeting" We greet the teacher goodbye and I quickly get my bag slipping it on my shoulders.

The exit was fulled because of the students who were running towards the canteen. We waited and Hoseok stands beside me gripping my butt and running towards his fake girlfriend happily.

I gasped. Did he just gripped my butt?!

I was finding Yeokwan and he literally saw everything.

"Gurl something happened in there. I know. I know bish" I giggled at him and said.

"I'm going to tell you later. Something interesting." He smirked and wrapped his arms around my shoulder when he saw Hoseok with Kimi.