COURAGE

"...I l-love you more than a best friend!" He looked at me in shock and I immediately took his hands off of mine and run away from him.

I just need to go home.

I just want to go home.

"Y/N wait!" He yelled and I couldn't face him right now. I am afraid of my 2nd rejection.

-

"Y/N are you feeling okay now?"  Yeokwan asked and I was so thankful because after school he immediately went out to visit me.

"Yes and thank you" He chuckled and nudged my head jokingly.

"You should be because I have to cancel my fucking session with Jimin" This boy is really the best. You really need him whenever you're down because he will cheer you up without effort. I snorted and nudged his head.

"Bitch why did you leave early? I was worried and thought you were murdered" He asked, placing his bag on the side of my bed.

"It was..."

"It was?" He asked urging me to continue what I am saying.

"Earlier I.." He gave me his resting  -bitch- face, crossing his arms in front of his chest.

"You know what bitch, I surrender you don't have to complete-"

"EarlierIconfessedtohimanditwassoembarrassing" He smirked and surprisingly he shouted happily.

"Finally, I've been waiting for this the whole time." He sighed, seating on my bed.

"What did he say? Expression?" I guess I'll just tell him to satisfy his soul.

"He was shocked, of course, and I was thinking that he did not expect this thing to happen"

"So you ran off and left him with a confused soul? What if he accepted your confession? Girl, you should make it up to him but I think all you need right now is..." He opened his bag and pulled something out of it. It was an.

"..Icecream" He continued. He gave me the ice cream container. I immediately hugged him.

"You don't really have to do this-"

"Oh, you don't want one? I'll take it back" He sarcastically said and I rolled my eyes.

"Nevermind" I chuckled and ate the ice cream with the spoon he gave me.

My phone went off and I looked at the caller's id. It was Hoseok. I declined the call, putting my phone to the side.

"Why didn't you answer the call?" He asked with his handsome questioning face.

"I don't have the mood right now." My phone went off again and I just shrugged it off. He clicked his tongue, grabbing my phone.

"Girl you have to accept the truth and take the call. Calm your tits, nothing will go wrong" He said slightly annoyed as he swiped the screen to the right, accepting Hoseok's call.

I quickly grabbed my phone and put it in front of my ears. The line was awkward and was full of Hoseok's breathing.

"Y-y/n, About that thing earlier. I really appreciated that you confessed your feelings to me...."

"Please, you don't have to talk. I -ugh, Just listen to me."

"I just wanted to say that I..."

-