PLANNED

Your Pov-

That's bullshit.

It's not like I'm angry at her or something but I couldn't really make up this weird feeling building up my chest.

"Hoseok, do you even have a single idea that she was just using you?" I asked him feeling a bit worried. Even though it was just a simple command from her to make her ex-boyfriend jealous, It was like she was just using him and then eventually throw him away like some sort of toy. Not only that but she also threatened him to spread that darn video of us so that he can help her.

"I know but she was desperate. It's just only one help, okay?" he grabs my shoulders, reassuring me to not worry about him. I sighed and nodded my head.

He was just so kind and that's one of the things I loved about him.

" Yah, Y/N!" he shouted all of a sudden making me flinch at my place.

"H-huh?" Was I looking at him so long?

"Oh come on, don't tell me that you are horny!" A hint of red tinted through the apples of my cheeks making it obvious for him that I was embarrassed by his words.

"What the - Noooo, I was just thinking you... pabo!" He didn't buy that so he wriggled his eyebrows at me flashing his most perverted face.

It didn't even last a second since I slapped him across his handsome face.

"What was that for?!"

I place my hands on my hips. Preparing my self to burst out in front of him.

"It's not like I'm horny every day! "

He chuckled and ruffled my hair making it messy.

"Don't act like your body didn't show it" he smirks and that's when you know how perverted he really was.

"What happened to the -Don't put your goddamn dirty fingers on me bitch- side of you ?" You said and laugh at him. He looks at you with an expression like he accidentally spilt out a forbidden secret.

"It's late now Y/N you better go home now" He pushed you making yourself stumble a little to his apartment's door.

"Yah! You're wanting me to leave this late?"

I said hoping he gets guilty and thinks about letting me stay in his apartment.

"Yes now shoo!" I didn't move even a single limb.

"You're not taking me back home?"

"No"

"Then.. how about a walk just halfway there?"

"Goodluck and God bless!"

With that, He successfully pushed me out of his room and I sighed looking at the door blankly.

"Bitch" I mentally cursed under my breath.

Oh well.

(Time skip bae~)

I was bored as hell looking at my phone not knowing what to do.

Oh let me text Hoseok.

Hoseokkie💖

You: Yo ;)

Seen 8:45 pm

You: Wtf.

Seen 8:46 pm

You: Bitch tajk to me
You: Tajik*
You: Talk*

Seen 8:47 pm

You sighed and turn your phone off knowing that he will not text back.

A ring made you flinch and you happily unlock your phone.

But a frown was present on your face when you saw the message.

Hoseokkie💖:?

"That's it?! That's fucking it?! I literally sent him so many messages and he sent me a question mark?!" I frustratedly massaged the bridge of my nose.

You: Nothing -_- goodnight.

Seen 8:51 pm

-End of chapter 6-

Hoped you guys liked it 💖