Bonus Chapter +++

🌺

"And that, Yani, is how I ended up with your father" I finished telling the story about how I ended up marrying and getting together with Hoseok to our 1-month-old baby girl.

"Are you really going to tell all of the details to our 1-month-old baby?" I chuckled and shrugged my shoulders.

"Why? Can't I tell her that?" He took Yani away from me and put her in her crib. She began to suck on the pacifier that her father gave to her and her eyes were beginning to get sleepy.

"I'm going to blame you if our daughter will grow up with her innocence already taken away" I laughed at him and crossed my arms.

"Okay, strict daddy. I won't do that anymore" He smiled at me and looked at the sleeping Yani in the crib.

"She really looked like you" He exclaimed as he holds me by my waist and both of us look at our peaceful sleeping baby.

-Phone Rings-

"You might wanna check who's calling," I told Hoseok without looking at him. He excused his self and went out of the room to answer the call.

I looked at Yani. Yes, she does look like me but she got her daddy's lips. Whenever her lips move, her dimples show up.

I gasped when a hand was placed on my right shoulder. Hoseok came in silently and I didn't even notice him going inside.

"Honey, I still got 35 minutes to prepare my self because I still need to teach the rookies some dance steps."

He told me and I nodded at him. I went to the bed to relax and scroll on my social media accounts and Hoseok was choosing an outfit. He seemed troubled about choosing his outfit so I went up and stood beside him.

"Need help?" I asked him and he nodded scratching his head. He steps aside giving me an opportunity to scan his clothes.

I glide my hands through the clothes that were hanged in his closet. A shirt caught my sigh. It was our best friend t-shirt. There is still a print of my name on this shirt but was faded. I smiled and went to choose an outfit for him.

"Here, since you like to move a lot when you teach" He chuckled and took the clothes with a 'thank you'

Once he was done wearing the clothes he took a picture of his outfit and post it on his social media accounts.

"Little did they know, I wasn't the one choosing all my clothes" He went to me and hugged me like a pillow. He squished both of our cheeks together and I pushed him gently.

"Yah! Don't you dare tag me. My notifications are exploding" He put his tongue out, teasing me as he told me that he was done tagging me already.

He checked his phone and sighed. I smiled and kissed his cheeks.

"I don't want to leave yet" He whined and hugged my arms. I rolled my eyes and gently pushed him off of me.

"You don't want to watch your rookies failing" He nodded and kissed me one last time.

"I'll finish early for you" He winked and I nudge his forehead. He is just the sweetest. That's why I loved him.

"Okay, I love you. Don't forget to take a break" He nodded and went out of the house with an ' I love you too'.

-
They said ' In order to have the best relationship ever. Both couples should've known each other for a long time to understand and respect both decisions'

You don't have to look for someone who will love you because there is still somebody who is waiting to make a move in order to win your heart.

-

The end

I know this is late but ...

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE! 💖😂

May all of your new year's wishes come true.

I love you all.