Date me!

No one's Pov-

"Y-yeah ughh~ Hoseok, " you said weakly still getting out of his forceful body.

"Mhh~ Nah," He said while continuing to grind his crotch on your womanhood while licking your neck and collarbones.

"I-i regret my a-actions ahh! " You said while you felt a knot forming  inside of your stomach.

He then stop grinding and left you needy with the pleasure he made.

He then grabs your hair and let you look at him forcefully.

You shriek and look at him asking for mercy. You bit your tongue looking at his sweats that was dripping from his face.

"Date me then" He said with a serious look making you gulp in confusion.

"W-what? " You said regretting what you asked.

He grabs your face as he move his face closer to you making your lips almost touch each other. You stare at him with wide eyes.

"I said Date. Me," he said clearly making you gulp.

"Hoseokiee I think w-were both drunk let's go to sleep please" you said still close to his lips and was wanting to change the topic.

He smirks then get out of your room banging it close making you flinch .Letting you off this time. You sighed out of breath and close the door not wanting him to go in.

You felt dirty and you want to take a bath .

You walk to your bathroom like a zombie wanting to be fresh and wanting to fix your hair that was sticking on your face.

Once you're done you wear your fresh and new clothes and eventually , you lay down on your bed.

You grab your blanket and pull it all over your body.

"Date me " that words hit on you hard feeling a tingling sensation in your stomach.

You think about the words until you fell asleep and drift to dreamland.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

You wake up to the sound of your alarm.

You turn it off and sat on your bed still sleepy.

"Shit it's Monday " you then go to your bathroom and take a bath.

You then wear your uniform