OMG

Your Pov-

I was here early in school waiting for my classmates especially Hoseok to come in.

I flinched when one of my classmate which is Yuju came in with his loud voice.

"YOOOOOO!LET'S GET THIS PARTY STARTED!" I laugh silently and that's when the room started to get filled with my other classmates.

We were like sisters and brothers in here. Especially me and Hoseok. We like to share hugs and also kissing each other on the cheeks.

I looked at my watch. I wish he will not be late. I kept on looking at the door's window to get updated.

Then...

Hoseok came in, didn't even bother to notice me as he hurriedly gets his notes and performs his assignment that was supposed to be made at home.

I get my notes from my bag and turn to him. His back was facing my face since I sat at the bottom right corner of the classroom.

"Hoseok" he didn't bother to look up and face me. He just gets his phone, typing something on his phone.. Maybe he's texting someone?

Sometimes, I don't know what is happening with this boy. Do boys also get a monthly period?

'Ding' my phone rang indicating that I had a new message.

I quickly get it from my pocket and read the message. It was a text coming from Hoseok.

Hoseokkie💖

-Tsssk. Y/N! Did you forget? I am Kimi's boyfriend? Just help me with this and pretend that we don't know each other.

You: It's *fake boyfriend..kk

I closed my phone followed with a slight tap and with a huff coming out from my mouth.

Wow. Just. Wow.
Let's see... Let's see if he can ignore me for 9 hours straight.

-
It was now lunch break and I'm with Yeokwan, again. Since he told me that he wanted to spend time with me but right now, he kept on blabbering about hot boys around the campus and stuff.

"Omg Y/N! How come you not know him? I mean. Just... Ughh." he massaged his temples dramatically. I laugh at him. He's the type of friend you should need to satisfy your depressions.

What's the use of your hot best friend when you keep on looking at some random guys? Yeah, right.

Pfft. Just kidding. Am I?

My thoughts were destroyed when someone "throws" their juice at me.

I gasped and looked at the person.

Kimi. It was that girl.

"Yo. You should better go and watch out where you're going." Yeokwan hisses at Kimi and she glared at him.

"So..." She ignored the burning Yeokwan and look at me.

"..What's your relationship with Hoseok huh? Is this guy right here your new fuck buddy or something?" Her lips curved upwards and I gritted my teeth.

Oh? She didn't know he's gay. Pftt. This will work good.

"Hey! sometimes, you better shut your mouth up-" Yeokwan didn't get to finish his words when I hurriedly get up and grab him.

"Babe, I think we better get going " I whispered at Yeokwan.

Once we were finally outside, Yeokwan inhaled sharply.

"That freaking Bi-"

"Bee's wax" I cut him off before he can blurt those words. He look at me weirdly but laughs afterward.

"Are you still up to that plan?" he asked me and I almost forget that.

"Of course. No one can fight me" he chuckles and pats my back.

"Why dont we just 'play' a little bit?" I wriggled my eyebrows at him.

"Oh girl, you better owe me some new mac lipsticks cuz they are a bomb nowadays. " I click my finger as if on cue.

"At your service. I've got plenty" We laugh at each other.

"Oh they're here. What to do?" I lean closer to him to keep our conversations a secret.

"Oh! I know" He whispered-yell at me and I slap his arms when he accidentally frightened me.

"Sorry" he chuckled. I shake my head and shift my attention to the "fake" couple before us.

Yeokwan made me face him and kiss my forehead. I acted like I was blushing so I covered my cheeks with my own hands.

"Yeokwanie, you sneaky little fox" I intentionally said out loud.

"Babe, you should only be loud when we're alone together" He held my waist closer to him and whisper something in my ear.

"Did you saw that?" he ask and I ask him back.

"Saw what?" Wait. Did I missed something?

"Your bestfriend is smoking mad. Let's better stop this or else I'll be a dead meat" You chuckled in response.

You nod and nobody knows what both of you were talking about. You stood up.

"Babe I better go now. See you!" You hugged him.

"See you, babe." he waved.

You saw Hoseok walking to your next class looking pissed and stuff.

Mission Accomplished!

-
Hope you guys liked it. Stay tuned for more!