ISSUES

"Y-y/n stop moving"
-

I suddenly felt his bulge on my butt. I gasped and he chuckled in his place, gripping my butt as he pushed his self more on me.

"I-i guess we have to stop here. Hehe. Goodnight Hoseok!" I quickly dart away from him, fiddling with the doorknob.

"Wait, leaving so early?" He chased me, grabbing my hands as I flashed him a hesitant smile.

"Of course, my mom might be worried" He chuckled, loosening his grip on my arm as he opened the door. I was about to get out but he closed the door abruptly.

"What the hell?!" He was smirking and I swear I would rip that smirk off of his face in less than a minute.

"You think I will just let you leave that easily?" I scoffed pushing him away from the door but it was useless because he wouldn't budge.

"Hoseok please-" He gripped my hands harshly and pinned me to the door.

"Shit!" I hissed when my back came in contact with the door. The carvings on the door made it painful.

"Shhh, I wouldn't want the whole neighborhood to hear you scream" His nails sink on my skin when his grip tightens up.

"H-hoseok" He placed his index finger on my lips as he grinned deeply.

"You know, you can't just go and leave me hanging. You might want to help me." He kissed my neck down to my collarbone. He backs away a little, patting my head as he licked his lips.

I was blindly reaching out for the doorknob but he caught me. He shakes his head as he locked the door. I took a step to my side but he was too fast since he grabbed my shoulders and pushed me towards his bed.

I stumbled and landed on the edge of the bed. I closed my eyes silently praying on what he will do next. I felt him push my head away from the bed as he took a seat in front of me. I opened my eyes as quickly as possible and I saw him smirking in front of me. My head was in between his legs and I clearly knew what to happen next.

"Kneel down properly Y/N" I gulped and did what he said. He places his right hand on my head, massaging my scalp as his left hand was unzipping his zipper.

I couldn't help it but admire his bulge that was visible from his underwear.

"What are you waiting for? Go on" He said directing the message to me as we locked eyes with each other.

I moved closer to his member, pulling the strap of his underwear down and his member sprung free, hitting the tip of my nose. He groaned, massaging the back of my neck as he pushed me closer to his member. My lips were touching the tip of his member.

"Come on Y/N, do it already," He said impatiently shifting in his position. I grab a hold of his member, licking his tip as I took half of him inside of my mouth and tears were forming on the edges of my eyes.

"Fuck," He said pushing my head deeper and I tried so hard to hold my gags. He kept on jamming his member on my mouth.

"H-hoseok s-slow down" He moaned and decrease his pace. I pulled out gasping for air, grabbing his member as I slide my hand up and down. He groaned leaning back with his eyes slightly closed.

I took him all in again, this time, I was bobbing my head. He holds my head guiding me deeply.

"Fuck, Y/N it feels so good" I hummed on his member and the vibration of my throat made him move his hips and his member deeper into my mouth.

His member was twitching and that only means he was close. I helped myself by rubbing his member with my right hand and the left hand was massaging his lap.

With a few more thrust he finally shoots his hot seeds into my mouth. He pulled his member out creating a string of my saliva which was mixed with his cum. I swallowed his cum and he wiped his member with a tissue.

"That was hot" He chuckled and I giggled at him. I stood up, grabbing his head and kissing him on the lips, he opened his lips and I pushed my tongue inside. He was about to kiss me back but I pulled out with a smirk.

"Goodnight, Hoseokkie"

"Goodnight, Y/N" I exited his apartment and took a walk towards my house.

One question was lingering in my mind as I was walking.

What are we Hoseok?