Chapter 4

(3rd Person)

Our goof ball of a main character was currently standing on the opposite side of Professor Ozpin's desk, Aidan leant against the wall nearest the door with his arms crossed and listening in on their conversation. (Y/N) currently had a pair of goggles on his head as he was in the middle of testing out a new blowtorch that he 'found' on his way to class.

Ozpin: Team RWBY will no doubt investigate for clues concerning the white fang Mr (L/N)... why do you have a blowtorch in your hand?

(Y/N): I found it!

Ozpin: Where?

(Y/N): The place where I found the blowtorch duh!

Aidan: Don't be a smartass...

(Y/N): Ha! I told you I had my Dad's intelligence!

Aidan: For the last time, no you don't! Smartass in a different way you idiot!

Ozpin: Please, save your bickering for outside my office. Mr (L/N), I need your full attention, so please put the blowtorch away.

(Y/N): Ok!

Without any reason whatsoever, (Y/N) tossed the blowtorch out the window behind Ozpin where it shattered the glass, about five seconds later a familiar voice shouted in pain when the blowtorch slammed into their head.

(1st Person Cardin)

Alright, that (Y/N) guy won't humiliate me this time! I got a plan to finally take him down, he may have gotten my jaw last time, but now I'll... my thoughts were interrupted by something metal and heavy slamming into my head. I couldn't help but shout in pain, but then I looked down and saw a blowtorch, before I knew it, I saw the trigger was taped to constantly turn on...

Cardin: Oh shit...

(3rd Person)

Fire, screams, that's all Ozpin heard. He didn't even bother to look outside, instead he looked at (Y/N) with an exasperated look, (Y/N) returned it with one of confusion.

(Y/N): What?

Ozpin: You do realise you just placed Mr Winchester in the infirmary again?

(Y/N): I did? I mean, I didn't break his jaw again, so how could he have... Oh! Ha ha ha ha!

Aidan: What's so funny? He's literally burning alive down there...

(Y/N): He he he, I wonder how cooked bird tastes...

Both Aidan and Ozpin stared at the boy with sweat drops forming on the back of their heads, Aidan was thinking how stupid the teenager really was, Ozpin was simply questioning his decision and (Y/N)'s sanity.

Ozpin: Moving on... since team RWBY are capable I trust they will do well, so I'm telling you Mr (L/N), do not interfere, and do not help them...

(Y/N): I'm sorry? Did you just tell me not to help out my friends?

Ozpin: That is exactly what I said yes...

Ozpin was quickly cut off by a bullet whizzing past his face cutting his cheek. He was genuinely surprised that (Y/N) would attempt something like this, what was even more spine-chilling for the headmaster was there was no serious expression on his face, he still had his happy smile with his eyes closed while holding Gain in his left hand. Aidan didn't do anything, he just watched on in curiosity.

(Y/N): Let me make one thing clear: no one, and I mean no one, not even you can tell me if I can't help or be with my friends, I value my friends more than I value myself. If you ever tell me something like this again, I will make sure that you learn painfully that you can't tell my friends or me what to do. Ok?