Chapter 7

(1st Person (Y/N) + Location unknown)

I quickly opened my eyes with a gasp as I realise I wasn't lying on my soft bed any more, I notice the floor below me is transparent and I could see the scenery below: Beacon Academy? What? But I'm already inside, right? I should be sleeping in my dorm there not watching it from above like some sort of God!

???: But you could become a God...

My eyes widened instantly at that voice, it was the only person capable of making my blood boil, the one person who I never want to be friends with again. She ruined my life so I returned it by taking her life. I slowly turned my head over my shoulder with the best glare I could muster, and it was easy to do considering who was floating right in front of me.

(Y/N): Melissa...

Melissa: Now, now darling, no need to be so hostile, I went out of my way to visit you in your dreams, you should be grateful!

(Y/N): You're the last person I ever want to see in my dreams!

Melissa: Aww, that's hurtful my little host, don't you remember all the fun we used to have?

(Y/N): I barely remember all the good memories, they shattered once I saw your true colours, and the fact that you used me no less...

Melissa: True, I did intend to use you at the start, but once we got to know each other I grew attached, I knew you'd become my permanent host after a few months inside your body. That's why I had to do what I had to do.

(Y/N): You mean force my body to slaughter all my friends, fight my Mom and almost kill her, then drive you out by stabbing myself in the brain...

Melissa: That was a slip-up, if only you hadn't had control over your own body for a few seconds, I would've avoided that deadly blow, but alas, you killed me and almost died, luckily though your semblance appeared at the last moment and saved your life.

(Y/N): What do you want?

Melissa: I merely wish to talk, remember my warning? The fall of Beacon? Well, see for yourself...

Melissa suddenly looked down, when I followed her gaze I saw what she was talking about: Grimm everywhere, I could make out a few familiar faces: teams RWBY, JNPR and CFVY, heck, even team CRDL was fighting them off! But something I noticed: I wasn't there, and neither was Aidan, wait, this isn't a projection of the future, it's only Melissa trying to make me believe it is!

Ruby: Geez! There's so many! Where's (Y/N)?

Yang: That coward along with Aidan ran!

Blake: He what!?

Weiss: It's true! I saw it with my very own eyes! I saw him cowardly run away when the Grimm showed up!

(Y/N): You know nothing about team RWBY, don't you?

Melissa: Huh, you seem to have complete confidence that's not what they'd say?

(Y/N): Of course they wouldn't say crap like that! They're my friends, and I never run from a fight no matter how dangerous! I never let anything hurt my friends, even if I have to lose my life in the process!

Melissa: A noble statement, but tell me, would they do the same for you?

(Y/N): Even if they didn't, I wouldn't care. I want my friends to constantly live in a state of mind where peace is all they can think about, I want my friends to always be protected. I care about them more than I do myself. And I'll be damned if I let someone like you take them away from me! So Melissa, when the day comes that we see each other face to face once again I'll give you one warning: leave my friends out of it, or I'll make you wish to remain dead forever!