Chapter 6

(3rd Person)

Now there are many times when a man makes a mistake with a woman. What this means is that there are certain things you shouldn't say to certain women, especially with that dreaded question on if a new pair of pants make their backside look fat. Basically, when talking to a woman, be careful on what you say, because it could be the last thing you do, especially if you're like (Y/N), he just called a potential criminal short. While true, it's still something you shouldn't comment on...

(Y/N): Uh, you ok?

The ice cream haired girl was wide-eyed, both with shock and anger. She gripped her umbrella with both hands before a blade suddenly appeared to poke out of it. (Y/N) jumped back with a yelp of surprise before nervous sweat drops started forming and falling down his head and face, he couldn't help but chuckle to show his nervousness.

(Y/N): Guess you don't like being called short?

She didn't answer, instead she ran forward with quick speeds, (Y/N) ducked with a shout, then the girl swept his feet from under him causing (Y/N) to fall on his butt. He gritted his teeth before quickly shuffling away. Luck was on his side today considering the tip of the blade landed where a valuable place for (Y/N) was before, it made him gulp at seeing the blade had penetrated the concrete floor with no problem right in front of his crotch.

(Y/N): Ok! Sorry I called you short! But can I please be let go? I need to help my friends!

Again she didn't respond, instead the girl pulled her bladed umbrella out of the ground before looking up to see (Y/N) on his feet with Pain and Gain in their revolver forms. She quickly opened her umbrella as (Y/N) fired two shots, they were both deflected by the umbrella making (Y/N) whistle in amazement.

(Y/N): I want whatever that umbrella's made of... Wait, if she deflected the shots... ooh! This'll be so much fun!!

The girl closed her umbrella while spinning it then placing it on her shoulder with a smug smirk. (Y/N) didn't care if she was cocky, he found someone fun to fight with, it made him all giddy inside, he let out a joyful laugh much to the girl's confusion.

(Y/N): Time to have some fun! I'm getting pretty excited right now!!

And with excitement, emotion roulette was in play, (Y/N) could see the weak points in his opponent's body. The ice cream girl however was confused at the massive grin appearing on her opponent's face. Normally they would be gritting their teeth in anger, taking the fight seriously while declaring they won't lose, however she was surprised to see that the guy was actually thinking of having fun.

She shook those thoughts out of her head and waited, (Y/N) smiled widely before running at her. The girl went wide-eyed at his speed before realising (Y/N) was right in front of her, ready to strike her weak spots, but she quickly countered by blocking each attempt with her umbrella, it only served to further the boy's happiness and excitement as he turned Gain into his left gauntlet and brought his fist forward.

The girl jumped away, she wasn't stupid enough to block that since the force behind it would easily break her arm, and possibly her umbrella too...

(Y/N): Geez, it's only been a minute, and you've gotten me more excited than anyone else who's sparred with me!

???: 'Sparred? This is a fight to the death! What an idiot, does he really think I'll let him go if I win?'

(Y/N): Alright! Ready or not, here I come!

And ready she was since she had already figured out the boy's patterns, but they didn't do much considering his speed increased. It baffled her mind that her opponent suddenly became faster, still, he wasn't fast enough to land a hit though and that's exactly what she needed. (Y/N) dashed forward and she was ready to intercept, only for (Y/N)'s speed to suddenly make it look like he disappeared, she went wide-eyed at the feat of speed.