Chapter 10

(3rd Person)

It was currently the day after Beacon's dance and (Y/N) got a text on his scroll from Ozpin asking to meet him in his office. (Y/N) yawned while stretching outside his dorm door, he then suddenly brought his hands down with a big sigh and then a big smile on his face.

(Y/N): Alright! Time to see the old and not so wonderful wizard of Beacon!

???: You too?

(Y/N) hummed in curiosity before looking to his left to spot a familiar cape wearing cookie lover. He smiled instantly before waving with his eyes closed and a wide smile on his face.

(Y/N): Yo!

Ruby: Morning, so Professor Ozpin wants to see you too huh?

(Y/N): Yep! Don't know what for though, maybe it's to do with Team Remnant.

Ruby: Yeah...

(Y/N): Huh? Rubes, is something wrong?

Ruby: No, everything's just fine!

The boy jumped back in surprise as Ruby was pouting with her arms crossed with that outburst, worst of all, she was giving (Y/N) a look that shows he's done something wrong even though he doesn't know what he's done.

(Y/N): What?

Ruby: Don't play stupid with me, I know your secret...

(Y/N): O-oh, is that right? He he, I wouldn't know...

Ruby: How could you!? We're dessert buddies!

(Y/N): I'm sorry...

Ruby: Well, next time we go to a dance you have to promise that you'll only dance with me!

Silence loomed over the two as (Y/N) realised what Ruby was talking about, she was on a completely different topic than what he was thinking, he grew a sweat drop and a blank expression while tilting his head slightly in confusion.

(Y/N): Eh?

Ruby: You heard me! You never danced with me last night! But you did dance with Blake and Yang, I bet you even took Weiss' hand too while Neptune wasn't looking, or maybe Pyrrha, maybe even Nora!

(Y/N): Ruby! Lay off the cookies! They're corrupting your tiny mind!

Ruby: My mind isn't tiny!

The two grabbed each other's shoulders shaking each other wildly.

Ruby: You owe me a dance!

(Y/N): If only you buy me cookies!

Ruby: No! They're my cookies! I thought you liked brownies!?

(Y/N): I want to try something new!

Ruby: Dance first, then cookies! But first, to Ozpin!

(Y/N): I forgot what we're yelling about!!!

Ruby: Aah!!

(Y/N): Aah!!

Both: AAAAAHHHHH!!!

Nora: Pancakes!

(Timeskip)

(Y/N): It's ok, I pressed all the buttons my first time in the elevator too...

Ruby: So, you really don't hate me for doing that?

(Y/N): How could I hate you for doing something so cute?

Ruby: C-cute!?

(Y/N): Oh look! We're here!