Chapter 9

(1st Person (Y/N))

Oh man... I honestly don't know what to do, I was asked to the dance by three of the four members of RWBY. If looks could kill, I would've gone to heaven where I could eat all the brownies in the world, wait what? Anyway, I'm in quite the problematic situation, I swear I could even see them reaching for their weapons, now that made me even more nervous, with a gulp, I came up with a decision.

(Y/N): My date for the dance is...

???: Hey (Y/N)! What're you doing!?

We all looked and saw Aidan staring at everyone with an expression of irritation. I quickly seized the opportunity to slip away.

(Y/N): Yo Aidan! What's up! Let's go somewhere else to talk ok?

Aidan: Why would we...

(Y/N): Great! Come on, let's go!!

And just like that, I left the girls without an answer by dashing off with Aidan, no doubt they're angry, but I couldn't exactly answer their question without angering the other two, I didn't want a scythe through my chest, a punch from Yang's gauntlets or multiple clones ganging up on me with katanas... yep, those girls scare me a lot even though they're my friends.

Aidan: What was that about? I'm usually the one dragging you everywhere, not the other way around.

(Y/N): Ok, three girls, all of them want you to go to the dance, what the heck do you do?

Aidan: Wow... I honestly didn't think three girls would ask you to the dance. I only knew Ruby was going to do it...

(Y/N): What?

Aidan: Yep, Ruby asked me two days ago if anyone else was interested in having you as their date for the dance, so I told her I had no knowledge of anyone else.

(Y/N): Well, you got your information wrong!!! I had Yang and Blake! Yang I understand since she's been very friendly with me, but Blake, I thought she'd ask that Sun guy!

Aidan: Yes, I assumed her date would be the monkey king, I never expected her to ask you of all people...

(Y/N): I swear, if that's a comment about being stupid...

Aidan: Of course it is.

(Y/N): Jerk!

(3rd Person)

The ballroom was filled with filled with all sorts of decoration from team RWBY, however (Y/N) was simply hiding behind as many objects as he could find hoping not to meet a pair of silver, lilac or amber eyes. He tiptoed over to a chair, pushed the student off it and then sat on it in the dark corner of the room.

(Y/N): Need to find possibly hostiles, could be anywhere, better check my six...

(Y/N) turned around only to face a wall, he sighed in relief before turning back around, only to see a pair of amber eyes staring right into his soul. He blinked at seeing them before his eyes travelled upward to see the familiar bow on top of her head.

(Y/N): If I don't move, you can't see me...

Blake: Faunus can see in the dark idiot.

(Y/N): I, knew that? Oh look! A can of tuna!

Blake grabbed the boy's collar, she was disappointed that he wasn't even wearing a fancy suit to attend the dance, he only chuckled nervously as Blake started to drag him behind her, he predicted where Blake was dragging him and saw a familiar head of blonde hair right in front of where Blake was leading them to.

(Y/N): Oh dear Oum have mercy on my poor brownie loving soul...

Seems no God was listening to him since now he could see the pair of lilac eyes stare into his soul now.