Chapter 12

(3rd Person)

Snores, that's all could be heard in a certain young man's dorm. He was sprawled out in his bed with a bubble inflating and deflating from his nose with a dopey smile on his face. He turned his head slightly causing his bubble to pop on a nail poking out of the wall. He instantly opened his (E/C) eyes wide.

(Y/N): It's open season!! What?

The boy sat up in his bed showing pyjamas with cloud patterns on it. He yawned while stretching his arms until slamming one on his bedside desk making him hiss in pain since it was his right arm, the bandaged and damaged one.

Suddenly, someone burst through his dorm door. It was none other than the hyperactive ginger with a love for pancakes.

Nora: Wakey! Wakey! We got some Grimm to break! I'll go for the legs, you go for the ribs and then we'll turn their meat into pancakes and brownies!

(Y/N): Yo?

Nora: Yo! Now let's go!!!!

(Y/N): Nora! Hold it! I haven't even got the proper clothes on!

Nora: Then do it now! Now! Now!!!!!

(Y/N): Ok! Don't rush me! These things take time you know...

Suddenly the huntsman in training dashed around his room literally turning the whole room upside down before appearing in front of Nora with his feet somehow stuck to the ceiling while giving off his trademark goofy grin and wearing his regular clothes.

(Y/N): Now we can begin our adventure!!

Nora: Let us go into the mysterious depths of Vale and break every Grimm in sight!

(Y/N): We shall charge to victory! Onward my hammer companion!

Nora: Let's do this my rib breaking friend!

The two let out a battle cry while charging down the halls of Beacon, surprisingly (Y/N) was able to stay on the ceiling while Nora ran alongside him the right way up. They passed by many confused or amazed students as (Y/N) quickly picked up speed, he turned back to Nora with a cheeky smirk on his face.

(Y/N): Last one there has to watch the winner eat their favourite treats right in front of them!

Nora: You shall not touch my pancakes you unworthy peasant!!

Their speed increased as Nora used her hammer to caused shock waves and propel herself forward, (Y/N) simply increased his speed by thinking about the amount of pancakes he'll eat in front of Nora causing him to be happier than ever. Soon the two became blurs, one was covered in pink while the other became (F/C), they both broke the sound barrier as their blurred forms dashed through the entrance of Beacon and straight to where Vale was, well, (Y/N) went straight to Vale whereas Nora joined up with her team automatically making (Y/N) the winner of this race.

Soon the boy had arrived in Vale where his blurred form crashed into the concrete below kicking up said material from the ground. He had one fist in the ground while his bandaged arm rested on his knee. He took a deep sigh before pushing himself to his feet, he opened his eyes with a wide grin plastered on his face before revealing Pain and Gain from under his jeans making his smile grow even wider.

(Y/N): Pain, Gain, it's time for another round of fun!

Just as (Y/N) declared that he saw a group of Beowolves appear from around the corner, luckily the Grimm could only sense negative emotions so they were blind at first in not sensing (Y/N). Of course, they weren't really blind since they noticed him after five seconds of looking around, but (Y/N) was more than ready since he spun Pain and Gain before pointing them at the pack of dark wolves.