Chapter 5

(3rd Person)

Currently team RWBY were discussing the plan for gathering information on the white fang. Blake had revealed her troubles the day before and now that classes had ended for the day all four members would go out and investigate the group. All of them had adorned new outfits for the incoming adventure.

Ruby: Ok! Everyone remember their roles?

Weiss: You and I will head to the CCT and check the Schnee records for any other dust robberies or inconsistencies. Seeing as I'm in the family, it shouldn't be a problem.

Blake: The white fang has regular faction meetings to hand out orders and recruit new members. If I can get in, I can hopefully find out what they're planning.

Yang: I have an old friend on the shady side of town that typically knows everything going on in Vale. Getting information out of him shouldn't be too hard...

Ruby: Let's do this!

???: Yeah!

The girls turned to see a familiar monkey faunus hanging upside down outside their window, his arms crossed with a wide smile on his face while it looked like his tail was the only thing keeping him from falling.

Blake: Sun!?

Yang: How did you get up there!?

Sun: Ah! It's easy! I do it all the time!

???: Don't lie, you needed my help...

RWBY: Huh?

Suddenly Sun was tossed into the room before an annoyed Aidan showed himself climbing through the window, before the team could say anything he opened their window wider much to their confusion before another familiar voice rang out

???: Hey! Is the window fully open yet!?

Aidan: Yes, and you're an idiot for doing this, you could always go through the front door?

???: And miss out on the opportunity for some fun!? You're outta ya mind Aidan!

Ruby: Was that (Y/N)?

Aidan: Yes, you might want to move...

Ruby: Why?

As if answering her question, there was the sound of a small explosion before (Y/N)'s whoop of delight rang out causing everyone except for Aidan to go wide-eyed. (Y/N) came flying through the window with smoke coming off his butt, he crashed straight into Ruby sending the two of them falling to the floor. He quickly stood up unknowingly sitting on Ruby's stomach before shaking his head and coughing up some dead insects.

(Y/N): Man! It can be so fun to use explosive rounds like that, but who knew so many bugs had wings? I could do without the little critters using my teeth as a way of transport!

Blake: Uh, (Y/N)?

(Y/N): Hmm?

The boy turned his head to the cat faunus before seeing she was pointing underneath him, he followed the direction of the finger and saw Ruby's bright red face looking up with white eyes. Being the oblivious idiot he was, (Y/N) merely grew his signature smile while raising one hand slightly.

(Y/N): Yo!

Weiss: (Y/N) please get off her before she dies from your weight...

(Y/N): You calling me fat Ice Queen!?

Weiss: Do not call me that!

Weiss smacked (Y/N) in the back of head head causing him to fall forward, and straight into an area that even made him go red-faced. Ruby's ears joined her entire face going red, even redder than strawberries, she suddenly felt steam come off her head and pass out. (Y/N) quickly jumped off but then noticed a dark presence had suddenly appeared in the room.