Chapter 11

(3rd Person)

The sounds of combat were easy to hear for any student who passed by the cliff where the initiation was at before. The sight is the regular training place for (Y/N) and Aidan. The deal was that every time (Y/N) would actually listen and give correct answers in his studies then Aidan would train him in combat and mastering his semblance.

Aidan went for an overhead kick, (Y/N) held his left hand up to block the attack before delivering a spinning back kick with Pain in its greave form, Aidan stumbled back but (Y/N) was instantly on him slamming Gain as a gauntlet into Aidan's cheek. Aidan slid across the ground but jumped up in time to miss Gain's bullets.

Aidan: You're good with your weapons, but you still have two weaknesses, one's obvious, the other is subtle but easy to see.

(Y/N) smirked at that before firing another bullet which Aidan easily tilted his head to avoid. Aidan teleported but (Y/N) wasn't fooled as he turned slamming his elbow into Aidan's face, which would've happened had Aidan not managed to catch it. Aidan then chopped (Y/N)'s right arm causing him to back up with a hiss of pain.

Aidan: I'm surprised Ozpin hasn't kick you out yet, a one armed fighter could fight at least, but someone who has an injured arm makes it obvious. Especially with bandages like those...

(Y/N): Yeah, well I'd like to hide nothing, especially from my friends!

Aidan: You'd show your weaknesses to anyone you fought?

(Y/N): Nah, Melissa's still a witch.

Aidan: Well at least you have your priorities straight, now, as for the second weakness...

Aidan was cut short as a gauntlet slammed into his chin, (Y/N) used his speed to quickly hit Aidan up before grabbing his leg and slamming his mentor into the ground. He pulled on his leg again and delivered a hard gut punch, then he turned Gain and Pain into gauntlets and kicked Aidan in the stomach with both weapons sending him flying.

(Y/N) hit himself which made him grit his teeth in anger, he crouched slightly before a shock wave appeared from the force of his legs pushing off the ground, he appeared above Aidan where he was ready to hit him with a double axe handle, but was caught off guard by Aidan's relaxed face. Before he knew it a second Aidan appeared behind him and slammed his leg into the boy's back while the first Aidan's fist contacted hard with (Y/N)'s face. The two then stomped on his back sending the boy crashing through the ground below.

Aidan: Your semblance is powerful, however I've fought it for thousands of years and know it's weaknesses easily: you can only feel one emotion at a time, that's everyone's weakness with that semblance meaning in battle you can only have one power at a time, as long as I figure out what emotion you're feeling, I can turn your power against you.

Aidan was caught off guard by a childish giggle from behind him, he couldn't turn in time as a gauntlet slammed into the back of his neck before the clone disappeared from having its neck turn 180 degrees causing a sickening snap.

(Y/N): Yep, same lesson as always, don't think I don't learn Aidan! Ha ha!

However the parasite pushed himself out of the ground as if there were no problems. He looked back at his student landing behind him, (Y/N) wobbled slightly before straightening himself with a sigh of relief.

Aidan: Indeed, I'd expect at least that much out of you, oh and as a reward for keeping up with me longer than any other times we sparred, we'll go to Vale's bakery.

(Y/N): Score!!

Aidan: Come on, I need something to occupy myself when all we can do is spar since our rather interesting friends are all on missions.