Chapter 14

(1st Person Aidan)

Dammit, where is that idiot!? I was woken up this morning by Ozpin telling me about the Grimm in Vale. I knew it was either the white fang or Salem, their objective was probably to lure (Y/N) out and either kill him, steal his semblance or corrupt him. I know Salem, I've known her ever since I first met Ozpin, we've spent all our lives trying to stop her once and for all. One thing that's different about this generation's attempt: Edna's reincarnation was willing to fight. Edna, the first ever host of emotion roulette. Of course, back then the stupid semblance didn't even have a name, and it's never even been mastered by any of Edna's reincarnations, not even Edna herself.

Anyway, I was in the bullhead with Goodwitch. Ozpin told us to get to wherever team RWBY had ended up "Seeing as how they seem to get into just as much trouble as (Y/N)" in his words exactly. I had my arms crossed while hanging out the open door with my shoulder leaning against the ship, I could tell Goodwitch was staring right at me.

Goodwitch: He'll be ok, stop worrying.

Aidan: What are you talking about?

Goodwitch: (Y/N), you've trained him yourself, you're the one who should know the best if he'll survive.

Aidan: I'm not worried...

Goodwitch: Then why are you still staring out the door?

Aidan: I just want to get a visual on the situation.

Goodwitch: You can't fool me Aidan.

Aidan: You don't know me...

Goodwitch: Don't need to, I can easily see through people like you.

Aidan: Like me?

Goodwitch: Someone who has watched one of their best friends betray them right before their eyes, that's why you worry about (Y/N): you two are alike, you've both trusted someone and they betrayed you, funny enough, it was the same person.

I couldn't help it, I slammed my fist into the metal wall next to me, luckily I didn't have (Y/N)'s semblance since that would've easily gotten me a lawsuit. I'm too poor for that crap right now.

Aidan: Guess so, but, (Y/N) and I are not the same just because of one person. Melissa is an evil bitch, she killed all of my friends for power. She tried to take (Y/N)'s body for power, luckily she didn't realise he was the holder of emotion roulette otherwise she would've taken his body when he was first born.

Goodwitch: She wouldn't dare...

Aidan: Then you don't know her, like you don't know me...

She shut herself up after that, I could easily tell that her emotions were sympathetic, anger, disgust and... was that fondness? She must be thinking about a loved one, probably Ozpin, those two are really close after all. I kept looking out the window while retracting my fist from the metal wall.

Melissa... I swear on my friends' memory, even if I have to ask someone else like (Y/N), you will die...

???: I WON'T LET MY FRIENDS DIE!!!!

I was taken out my thoughts by a very familiar voice, it was the angriest I've ever heard him, this was followed up by a massive explosion of what looked like aura in the distance. I couldn't help but lean out the door further, placing my hands on the walls to keep myself from falling out, damn you Goodwitch, I guess I really am concerned about him.

Aidan: (Y/N)...

(3rd Person (Y/N))

His eyes were completely silver, you could almost say his rage had completely blinded him. (Y/N)'s teeth was gritted so much you'd swear they could shatter from any more pressure, his grey aura was flaring wildly while it stretched to the same height as the tall buildings around himself and Lei. Speaking of Lei, the doppelganger was staring at technically his father with wide eyes of fear and confusion.