Chapter 2

Chapter 2

"Annabeth! Who do you think did this?" Percy's voice changed slightly high pitched. "It wasn't me definitely! And besides that, YOU tell me!" Annabeth yelled at Percy her voice hysterical and she suddenly couldn't think straight.

'The Dream!!! What if..... IT WAS HIM!" Percy unexpectedly said.

"Who is this him are you talking about?!" Annabeth asked. "This is no place to explain. The other campers are staring and heading our way. Let's just go somewhere private" Percy pulled Annabeth away.

They hid behind Percy's cabin.

"Now explain." scolded Annabeth. She wondered if anything other than their appearance changed. Personality? Power?

"Ngawwww you look so perfect as a guy! No wonder I fell in love with you!" Percy swooned. "And I can't believe I fell in love with such a dork like you." Annabeth shivered, and the thought of any change disappeared. Percy...girl Percy, gods, its weird even saying it, was just Percy Jackson, with a gender switch.

Percy then told Annabeth what happened in his so called dream.

"Annabeth, maybe we should ask Chiron."

"Yeah sure but first can you help me find a cap so I can hide my hair?"

"What makes you think I would have your cap?" Percy stared at Annabeth weirdly. Annabeth's shook her head, exasperated. "Pft, Nevermind then. Let's go."

They ran out to find their instructor.

"I don't know what this is but it seems that you two are experiencing a gender switch." Chiron was observing them.

"Please can you find a cure?" Annabeth pleaded.

"Or at least find that guy who made us into urghhhhhh THIS!" Percy ruffled his hair.

"Hmmmmmmmm if you want, I can give you a potion...but it just shortens the time period you'd stay as another gender." Scratching his chin, Chiron walked to a cabinet waiting for an answer.

"WHAT!!!!" Both percy and Annabeth yelled in unison.

-WrenchedApart