Chapter 11

Chapter 11

Nearly everyone was panicking.

Um, well, Annabeth was exaggerating.

Alright. Recap.

So in the morning Piper had barged into her cabin, shaking Annabeth roughly. And when Annabeth opened her eyes to look she saw a boy. A familiar looking boy but also a boy she knew she had never seen before.

"This is Piper! I turned into a boy!" she was jumping up and down, panicked. Her shirt and pants were clearly two tight, and she kept moving uncomfortably in them.

"Why does this keep happening?" Annabeth grumbled. She tossed Piper a larger pair of clothing. 

She knew the boy was Piper. Firstly, because he had mahagony hair too, even if it was short. And he had this odd beauty thing going on around him. And let's not forget the feather which was somewhat twisted around a lock of hair.

"Do I go to the girl or guys toilet now? Why does this happen? Why is gender switching suddenly happening?" Piper cried.

Annabeth suddenly started laughing. Piper blinked, confused. "What's the joke?"

"Nothing. Just a sudden feeling." Annabeth said hastily, but she was grinning.

"So Piper, follow me. You need to get changed." Annabeth smirked. "And as revenge for calling me Andy I'm going to call you Peter."

"I don't want to be Peter! I want to be Piper!" Piper wailed.

-

So now, they were gathered in the rec room around the ping pong table; Chiron, (and I'm going to use their respective gender switch names) Paige, Andy, Jessie, Peter, Lea, Frankie, Harry and  Nicole.

They had all taken the slowing-down-permanency-genderbend. "Do you know what caused this to happen?" Chiron asked.

"It was him!" Percy exclaimed. Everyone stared at him but Annabeth, who sighed and covered her face with her hands.

"It was Perseus." Percy continued on, his face serious. The others expressions mirrored Percy.

"Did you see yourself?" Leo joked. "No! I saw my namesake!" Percy answered.

"That Perseus? That's not possible. He's dead." Nico said. Percy decided he looked nicer as a girl more than a guy. Nico caught him looking and he glared. "I know what you're thinking now Percy. I do not look better, whereas feel comfortable as a girl."

"Are you a mind reader?" Percy gasped. Everyone shook their heads, except Leo, who shared the same bad humour as Percy. "And not only that." Leo nodded, very serious. "He can teleport, and steal your shadows!" "Did you steal Peter Pan's shadow?" Percy gasped some more. "Peter Pan." Leo chuckled. "Piper's guy name is Peter right? And Pan is a satyr god nature person that satyr's used to be obsessed with finding right? Thus Peter Pan...hm.."

"Leo? Can you give me a hammer so I can whack it on the table and scream order?" Annabeth rolled her eyes.

"No need for that." Piper said. "Keep quiet or I'll make you do it." Both boys hastily shut their mouth.

"So I'll continue..." Chiron stated dryly. "This gender switch thing. It hardly ever happens. If memory serves me right, it only happened once. And it happened by the intervention of a God."

"Hera again?" Annabeth growled, curling her fists.

"I have a feeling it's not her." Frank spoke up. Frank had long black hair now and was pretty big for a girl.

"I agree." Hazel said. It was odd. Hazel was now bigger in size than Frank.

"Frank, can I ask you a question?" Percy said suddenly. "What?" Frank raised an eyebrow.

"So when you turn into animals does your animal size turn smaller too? Or like, you know, when you turn into a lion you'll become a lion with the mane. But now if you turned into a lion, would you become a lioness instead? You know, without the mane."

"I don't know. I never tried." Frank said. "Then you have to try it now!" Percy yelled excitedly. "If you insist..." Frank said, at the same time the others yelled "No!"

Frank turned into....

a....

lioness.

But

it didn't make any difference  to everyone who was in the rec room's ears, for the roar was still deafening and ringing in their ears.

"Can you give birth?" Percy managed to shout over the noise.

Dumb remarks and having the other feel exasperation.

Truly the Persassy way.