Chapter 8

Chapter 8

Since everyone already knew their secret, Annabeth went back to Athena cabin and Percy to Cabin Three.

-

"Oh My God, you're a guy Annabeth! Oh wait, Andy!" Thalia was laughing. Piper and Annabeth were IMing with Thalia.

Annabeth groaned. "It's Annabeth!"

"Seriously, if I wasn't busy now I would totally drop by at Camp Half Blood to see you!"

"And that Seaweed Brain is a girl yeah? Oh that's hilarious!" Thalia continued. "I want to see him! Or should I say her ?"

"Yes, her!" Piper grinned. "They tricked us into thinking our OTP Percabeth went on a quest and told Andy and Paige here to head towards Camp Half Blood!"

"Did they trick Chiron too?" Thalia asked. "Nope." Piper sent a fleeting glance towards Annabeth.

"We told him first. And it was all Percy's idea to act as newbies because he thought it would be fun." Annabeth grumbled. "Blame him."

"You actually listened to your Seaweed Brain?" Thalia smirked.

Annabeth's cheeks flushed red.

"She did!" Piper answered gleefully. Annabeth's face became a darker shade or red.

"For the record, I was embarrassed okay?" she muttered.

"Oh Annie, it isn't your fault. What's there to be embarrassed about?" Thalia winked.

"I'm just...I don't want to be a boy forever. Its distasteful!" She exclaimed.

"Its only temporarily." Piper patted Annabeth's arm.

"It might not." Annabeth cried. We don't know what, or how and I hate not knowing! Chiron gave us a potion to slow down the process of being..well, another gender forever."

Thalia looked thoughtfully at Annabeth. "Maybe you can ask the Gods." "They didn't answer me!" she said helplessly.

"You could try again." Piper shrugged. "Athena might know." "Maybe." Annabeth said.