Chapter 12

Chapter 12

"Everybody settle down!" Chiron demanded. "We need to discuss some matters."

The 8 of them settled down.

"The last time this happened...okay. It was never mentioned. They were at different, random times. You might know some of the heroes who were affected but never told a soul."

"Let me guess." Annabeth said. "Heracles, Jason, Perseus, Odysseus?"

"Count Theseus in there and you're correct." Chiron nodded.

"Heracles was affected?" Piper shuddered as she thought of Heracles, whom they met not long ago and who she thought was absolutely dreadful, as a girl.

"I think it happened for at least a week. The heroes didn't show themselves for a week. Only their close family, like Penelope for Odysseus knew about this. And they never spoke about it. A week later, everything went back to normal and their genders switched."

"But we've been another gender for over a week!" Percy complained. "And I'm still not a guy."

"That's true of course." Chiron said. "But I still believe that a God intervention was included. Though it might not be all the God's fault."

"You have an idea who is it do you?" Annabeth asked. Chiron nodded again. "Yes. It is too early to draw any conclusions. But think demigods. Which Olympian do you think would favour this idea?"

"Not Apollo because he is being punished." Jason stated.

"And I don't think its any of our godly parents either." Hazel said.

Chiron didn't say anything.

"Its possible it could be Aphrodite." Percy argued, sending Piper a fleeting look.

"But I don't think that's the case." Frank defended. "I just have this feeling it isn't Venus."

"It isn't." Annabeth agreed. "I say Hermes."

"Hermes?" Leo raised an eyebrow. "Why?"

"Hermes is cunning. And he happens to also be a total prankster."  Annabeth reasoned.

"Hold up!" Nico shouted. "Are you telling me I got turned into...into a girl because of a PRANK?"

"That's what I think." Annabeth answered. "Chiron said that he thought that it might be more than just a god's doing. I happen to know a certain pair of brothers who also happen to be children of Hermes who just love pranks."

"The Stolls?" Jason said, sounding confused.

"That's what I think. I think the Stolls plan to turn everyone in the camp into the other gender. Of course, it's just an assumption." Chiron said. 

"I'm going to kill the Stolls if they really consulted Hermes for help to turn me...everyone into another gender just because of a prank." Annabeth growled.

"Hang on." Percy said, looking incredibly confuzzled. "You said they were planning to turn everyone in the camp into the other gender right? Does that go for you and Mr D too?"

"It may be for me, but I doubt Hermes would help pull it off on Dionysus. He might just turn the Stolls into crazed dolphins." Chiron sighed.

"Ahhh Percy now I have this image in my head of Dionysus as a girl AahHH!" Leo screamed.

"Calypso is still a girl right?" Hazel asked Leo. "Yep." Leo replied. "I think she'd go rage if she found out she was a boy."

"Where Calypso now anyway?" Percy said.

"With the Demeter kids again. She really hitched off with them. Especially with Katie Gardner. I swear they can grow plants all they long. That's not for me though."

Suddenly the door burst open, and a boy stormed in.

"LEO! WHY AM I A GUY? WHAT IS THIS?! WHY IS IT AFFECTING ME TOO?"

The boy was in a dress, a white dress. Short brown hair and fuming brown eyes. It looked really awkward and funny.

But no one laughed.

"Oh Styx." Leo mumbled. "Calypso?"