Epilogue

Epilogue

Percy and Annabeth looked at Camp Half Blood, from the top of Half Blood Hill. They stood hand in hand, not speaking a word as they took in the view, the campers staying the year roaming around doing their usual activities, and those leaving carrying their bags and trudging up the hill. The view they were seriously going to miss.

For Annabeth, it was harder. She had been living here for years. 10 years. And now she was saying goodbye to her home. 

For Percy, it was goodbye to all his friends. All the activities and fun times each year at this camp. Sure, there were the harrowing quests and bad memories about this place (the scorpion etc.) but good memories surpass the bad memories, burying all the bad thoughts. 

Visiting was obviously possible. But the experience would be different. They didn't need to look out for the Harpies after curfew, or go crazy hurrying to clean up  before cabin Inspection.

Percy looked at his final bead. This time, it was about the unorthodox event of genderbend. He smiled.

Annabeth had a fair collection of beads now, all still very special to her.

They both glanced up at each other.

"I'm going to miss it." said Percy.

Annabeth nodded wordlessly, wiping off the stray tears. She was all into going to Camp Jupiter and living there, but she still love Camp Half Blood and wanted to stay there forever.

"Hey Lovebirds!" Demigods surrounded the couple. Their friends and siblings smiled and laughed, and said their farewells.

"I'm going to miss you!" Piper said, hugging Annabeth. "We can visit and Iris Message. Besides, you're coming to Camp Jupiter soon too, right?" Annabeth grinned. She felt nostalgic.

"Goodbye! Visit often!" Mitch called out. There were chorus of that, and Percy and Annabeth couldn't help but laugh.

Annabeth's watch beeped and she looked at it, then back at everybody. It was time to go to their new home. She slipped her hand into Percy's. "We will." She promised, and they walked away.

For once, they didn't look back.

(Twice now for Percy xD)

And now marks the end of the truly unorthodox event,

Etched in memories and never to forget

A bead is the reminder of fun time at Camp Half Blood,

as well as photos and videos, and all friends

Maybe the genderbend will happen one day at camp

When all has grown up, when all has differed

We will never know what is the new fate

All we can do is wait and appreciate

Enjoy ourselves with the peace that is given.

Life is full of surprises after all.

-
Ah dam. It is over. Quite over. Dam.

Anyways, I'm planning to do Alternate Endings. Um maybe I will. Probs not. Depends. Its pretty much over- I had fun writing this!- but while I thought of a conclusion me and my bro came up with alternate endings of this story that is unbelievably nonsensical and I think its quite funny so I'm putting it in here. Again...maybe. Depends. Really.

Eh.

Adios!

(Last Olympian ending looool)

I'm not going to write a long speech. No one would be interested in reading it anyway k.

Aaah phone 1% ima publish this immediately quite unedited wait