Chapter 19

Chapter 19

Chiron allowed Annabeth to use her phone (though she had to tell him the reason). Chiron already knew about the Egyptians.

"Hello?" said the voice of the British Girl.

"Hi Sadie!" Annabeth said. "Annabeth? Hey!" said girl answered happily. "Is there a problem?" she continued.

"You haven't been experiencing it?" Annabeth frowned, mind already working and processing the information and building up different solutions and theories.

"Experiencing what?" Sadie sounded confused.

"Genderbend. Percy for turned into a girl and I got turned into a boy."

She wasn't surprised when all she heard was laughter. "Sorry....Sorry. I know this is serious. Sorry....Annabeth." Sadie gasped, struggling to control her laughter.

"Even Carter is laughing." she said apologetically.

"Its fine." Annabeth muttered. "That means we have to rule out the Egyptians out. I mean, we suspect that this is made because of magic somewhat, and you came to mind."

"I assure you its not Isis (A/N Egyptian Goddess of Magic and Life)" Sadie said. "She's caught up in something and I really can't imagine her changing all girls to boys, Greeks especially and vice versa."

"And we're back to the start again." Annabeth sighed. The list of suspects were growing shorter and shorter yet longer and longer at the same time. Every suspect they cut off means they might narrow it down to nobody, and thus more jumbled up theories.

"Well, it could be the Greek Goddess of Magic- Hey Carter? What's her name-" a more distant shout followed "It's Hecate!"

"Yeah, Hecate." Sadie said.

"Unfortunately, you've never met Hecate. It would never be her. This is almost like a practical joke and Hecate isn't exactly a fun-going goddess." Annabeth rubbed her temples. She was so frustrated over this. All the Athena children at Camp Half Blood, all struggling to think up a solution. Yet, with each piece of information, all it did was open up more theories. And more. And more. Gah. Annabeth was starting to think like Percy, with stupid, obviously fictional and too ridiculous to be true ideas popping up in her head.

"Maybe Hecate has a reason...?" Sadie suggested. "I hope so. And no Sadie, stop grinning. I know you are. I won't let you see me.... We will not meet up!" Annabeth exclaimed.

"Hey Annabeth, I've gotta go! I'll find a way to meet you. Maybe you can send me a...what's that term? A picture or a selfie. Unless you're selfie-conscious. Oh! A bothfie with Percy. Is that a word? Hm..."

"Sadie? Shut it."

The other girl laughed again and ended the call. 

Annabeth thought to what Sadie had said. Dam it. Annabeth was running low of ideas and that was not a good sign.

-
*Elsewhere*
*Magical Fairyland*
*Nah. Free period.*
*Venue: The Beach*
*Because its possible*
*Characters: Frank, Percy, Leo and Jason*

(A/N Just so you know, I'm not following a lot of CHB rules. Yeah..)

"Let's take a group photo." Leo said out of the blue.

"We can't use-" Frank began. "It's a non-monster attracting phone. It'll be fine." Leo insisted.

"I don't know about you, but I just DON'T want to take a photo." Jason said.

"But its memories! Please do it!" Leo pleaded.

"Why are you so desperate anyway?" Frank said.

"I don't want to remember this. I don't want any chance of you possessing a picture of me as a girl. That will be one memory I will not miss." Jason grunted.

"Too bad." Percy smirked, showing the screen of his own non-monster attracting phone to Jason. Jason leapt forwards and grabbed Percy's phone. "I'm.Going.To.So.Delete.THISSS!" he yelled, wrestling for the Percy.

"NOOOOO!" Percy cried and soon the two...girls were rolling around on the sand, each trying to get the phone.

"Its quite an awkward position is it? Not like neither noticed." Frank pointed to the pair.

True that. Jason was lying on top of Percy, both squirming.

"But I have." Leo whipped out his phone and started taking multiple pictures and videos.

"Hey girls!" Frank called. "You might want to take a look at this."

Percy and Jason were covered from head to tope in sand. They scrambled up, looking to where Frank was pointing. To where Leo was holding his phone, a dumb grin on his face, the video of Jason trying to reach for Percy's phone playing.

"Ah! Delete it!" Jason covered his eyes. "Dam. Normally I wouldn't have cares but that is embarrassing. Delete it Leo!" Percy was covering his eyes as well.

"Sad news. Too bad." Leo cackled evilly.

"NOOOOOOOO!!"