CHAPTER THREE

~~~
STORM'S END
~~~

THE MORNING SUN WAS BRIGHT WHEN SHE WOKE UP

THE MORNING SUN WAS BRIGHT WHEN SHE WOKE UP. She couldn't stop the sunlight from burning her eyes as she rolled over, curling up next to Robb's body, merely for warmth instead of comfort. She felt much more relaxed today, no doubt from her heated session with Robb only two nights ago, that and she was finally leaving this blasted Northern camp.
She rose and dressed before he did, excited for the adventure to her ancestral seat. Tugging on her leather pants, white tunic and studded leather doublet before fastening on her wolf cloak. Taking her lengthy hair in her hands, she lazily brushed through it before braiding it in a simple plait, it hung like a shine of night over her shoulder.

She was leaving for Storms End today, and she couldn't have been happier to escape the over affectionate Robb Stark and his horde of loud Northern Lords. It was time she made her own alliances.

Leaving the room without so much as a goodbye, she left the Keep of Riverrun and moved to the camps. She had given Lilith her tent considering she wasn't given a proper room, although Lilith stated she didn't want to sleep in the Keep, something about bad vibes.

Valencia checked the inside of the tent, lifting the canvas and seeing Lilith was sprawled out on her bed, with a handsome foot soldier beside her. Valencia chuckled and threw open the canvas, the morning sun blasting inside and hitting Lilith and her companion.
The brunette shot awake, her eyes wide as she covered her body. "What in Seven Hells!" She screeched, but calmed when she saw it was only Valencia. "Can you knock next time?" Valencia chuckled stepping further into the large tent space.

"Now you know how it feels," laughed Valencia.

Lilith groaned and slapped the man beside her in his muscled torso. He groaned and lifted his head, Valencia noted that he was quite good-looking, with brown hair, deep almond eyes and a jawline that was sharper than Valyrian steel. "Get out," snapped Lilith reaching forward and throwing his pants at him.
Half asleep, the man stood and dressed before departing from the tent, sending a short bow to Valencia before he disappeared behind the canvas. "He seems nice," chuckled Valencia.

"Meh, he was somewhat good in bed," Lilith responded. "What is it that you wanted?"

Valencia neared the bed and sat on the edge. "I'm leaving for Storms End today," she admitted, the tan woman's eyes went wide. "And before you ask, no you aren't coming."

"Why the hell not?" Snapped Lilith.

"Because I need you here," reasoned Valencia. "I don't trust, Robb, you know that. He's rash and makes mistakes, that and he doesn't tell me anything." Lilith nodded, knowing full well that it was true. "While I'm gone, I need you to tell me everything that he does, every move he makes, do not leave anything out."

"So I'm like one of Varys little birds?" Lilith responded, her tone slick with annoyance.

Valencia nodded. "It must be done, Lilith. Please, do this for me."