Chapter 3 - Let The Games Begin

Vote and comment! It motivates me to keep writing!

감사합니다 💜

───●●───

I woke up to the sound of screaming and crying. I opened my eyes and instantly felt the headache taking over. I grunted while grabbing my head as I slowly sat up from the mattress that I apparently was laying on. My eyes widened when I saw the room filled with girls.

Most were wearing casual clothes like me, some of them were dirty like mine, some looked clean. Most girls had puffy, teary eyes, with make-up smudged under them.

Some were sitting in corners, knees up to their chests. Others were pacing around the room, looking terrified. And some girls, actually some girls seemed kind of okay with the situation, kind of like they accepted their fate. A fate I started to accept as well. They just sat at their spots, waiting for something or someone.

The place was so weird to me that I kept looking around, studying my surroundings. I didn't even realize the girls had gotten silent. Suddenly I heard these loud voices.

"Welcome ladies! 1,2,3! Bangtan! Annyeong Haseyo, Bangtan Sonyeondan imnida!" this group of seven men said while bowing down. The guy in the middle looked fierce, looked strong as if he was the boss.

The group was standing on the other side of steel bars that divided the room between us girls and them. It looked like we were in a cage or even a prison cell. As if we were the bad guys while they were the officers, keeping us in our place behind bars. "You guys will see me as the leader, I'll be the one explaining," the middle guy took a step forward and some of the girls winced.

Instead of being scared I was more intrigued than ever. Staring at the guys' faces they all looked, similar. Perfect porcelain skin and beautiful hair, outfits to die for. They didn't look real, they kind of looked like scary dolls who were a little too perfect.

I wondered which one I had kicked in the balls.

"So you might be wondering why you are here," the 'leader' went on. "I'll explain. You are not here to have fun, make friends, hang out, whatever. You are here to be the best. Do you see these ladies around you? If you play your cards right you'll be the one that survives this camp. The person that survives will work for us, till death do us part," he looked around the room with eyes that could see through the soul.

"I see your faces, you might be worried. What does he mean by surviving the camp? Well, it's pretty simple," he clapped his hands together while he paced to the other side of the room. "We will choose whoever we want as our lady. This one particular lady will work and live with us. The rest of you will simply get killed however we please."

Calm before the storm they say, I thought as he stopped speaking. A moment after he finished it was quiet, kind of peaceful. Soon the screaming started. Some girls crawled up and ran to the windows, trying to break out. Some girls actually started to attack the bars in between the group of guys and us. Most of them got hysterical as if it wasn't terrifying up until now.

Another guy whistled really loudly with his fingers and screamed "Shut the fuck up you whores, you're not getting out!" his reddish hair fell in front of his eyes while he screamed. He straightened back up and fixed his hair. "Listen to your leader, or else there will be consequences," he said.

He was the guy I ran face first into.

"So today we will pick three girls to compete to become our lady," the leader rambled on. "We've been looking at each and every one of you up until this moment. We got an impression of how you ladies are, so hopefully, for you, you left a good one."

Most girls who acted hysterical just a few moments ago realized they screwed up big time by acting that way.

I scratched my head and looked at each of the guys' faces. I actually made eye contact with one of them. He gave me this death stare while I simply nodded at him. His eyes changed. Now full of confusion he kept staring at me, so I stared back. What's up I mouthed to him. He slightly shook his head no. He was not having it.

Nice try I guess. I definitely got his attention, I shrugged and being bored I looked at my hands. My hands were still dirty from the dirt of the forest. I looked back up and saw that he was still staring at me.

Maybe he was the guy I kicked in the balls?

The guy next to him also started to look at me, he leaned over to the guy I had a staring contest with and whispered something into his ear. Curious like a puppy I tilted my head to the side, looking at them while they were looking at me. The guy that I looked at smirked and nodded. The other guy leaned back and from what I could see he said 'okay'.

They agreed on something, maybe something about me? Probably the fact that they should never pick me, I grinned at my own thought.

I wouldn't pick me if I was them. I don't even understand why I'm one of the girls they picked. It was very dark I give them that, but they knew that I walked there right? They didn't just see me walking there and were like, good enough? It must have been planned, right?

The two guys that looked at me now had their heads tilted to the side, wondering why I was grinning in a situation like this. I shrugged again to give them a response, I was done with 'making friends' with my kidnappers. I put my focus back on the leader.

The leader started talking again. "Some of you have been here for a longer time than others, it doesn't really matter, we'll be picking right now between all of you."

One girl angrily stood up. "You told us since we've been here longer we have a bigger chance of securing a spot!" she said.

"Well baby maybe you did secure a spot, maybe you didn't, we never told you it would be definite," the leader shrugged.

Her mouth fell open and she turned around, facing away from the guys. 'Assholes' she mouthed before she sat back down.

"So anyway, we will pick three ladies, based on appearance and behavior up until now. Since no names are involved you will be called by your looks. It's for you girls to figure out who we are talking about. When it's about you, you walk up to the door and wait until we give you the sign to go through."

The ladies around me seemed so stressed and scared while I just sat there looking around. To me, dying wasn't the worst thing in life, life sucked anyway. Also, there were so many ladies around me, the chances of getting picked were tiny.

And even if I got picked, would I want that? Shot through my head. I accepted my fate. To me, there was no reason to be stressed or scared, when you knew what was coming.

"Enough talking let's get back to business," the red-haired guy said. "Girl number one, make your way over to the door."

───●●───