Chapter 24 - What is Real?

Vote and comment! It motivates me to keep writing!

감사합니다 💜

───●●───

"I think she needs some more time to get better," the man whispered.

"She'll manage," RM spoke.

"Don't you guys want to get a cup of tea?" the man looked like he was panicking, even though I couldn't understand why.

"Don't worry about keeping our niece for money, we'll pay you double. She needs to go home right now," Suga mumbled.

J-Hope handed the man an envelope, which the man thanked him for. I could only imagine what amount of money would be in there. J-Hope then walked over to me and lifted me off the couch into his arms. Too tired to fight I gave in and let him take me with them.

Soon I felt the cold air hitting my face as the rest of my body was still wrapped in blankets. I shivered and snuggled closer to J-Hope's chest as he carried me to the van. I was sat down in the back of the van as the rest of the guys got in. As the van started to drive away I closed my eyes and prayed for an ending.

+

Two arms wrapped around my body and I felt the cold air hitting my face once again. I opened my eyes and saw the familiar house getting closer. As we entered Jimin brought me to the kitchen and sat me down on a dining chair.

All of the boys were standing around me while I struggled to keep my eyes open. I faced each one and saw such different faces. The whole spectrum of faces was visible, from sadness, to worry, to anger.

RM faced me with angriest eyes he ever gave me as he kept staring at me.

"Okay it's time for this to end," he said after a while. He pulled a gun on me and pointed it directly to my head. "This has been going on for way too long. It's time we end the story-line with you, Princess."

"You can't kill her!" I turned my head from RM's gaze and stared at the source of the voice. Taehyung was standing there with his arm reached out, panic filled his face.

"Shut up Taehyung, the decision has already been made," J-Hope mumbled as he grabbed Taehyung's arm.

"We can just let her go, delete her memory like we have done with the other girls!"

"It's been half a year, we can't really do that without making her brain dead."

"Please! What about her family! They don't deserve to find her dead, after all this time!"

"Taehyung what is going on?" Jungkook walked over and wrapped an arm around Taehyung's waist. Taehyung roughly pushed him away and faced him.

"How could you be okay with killing a person! She's alive, not a toy Jungkook! Wake up!" tears started to form in Taehyung's eyes.

"I'm not okay with it Tae, it's just that if we released her, she'll destroy our lives. We will go to jail or even worse, get the death penalty or something," Jungkook muttered while crossing his arms.

"Shut up!" my focus twisted back to RM who had screamed. He was breathing heavily as he still had his gun pointed at me. "I'm fucking done!" he cocked the gun and put his finger on the trigger. I closed my eyes and was ready to accept my fate.