Chapter 16 - Leading

Vote and comment! It motivates me to keep writing!

감사합니다 💜

───●◎●───    

I stared at the ceiling as I listened to his soft breathing. I looked over without moving too much, scared that he might notice. From the corners of my eyes, I could see Suga's eyes were closed. It looked like he was asleep, with his chest steadily rising and falling. I sat up from where I lay down and reached over to grab the blanket that was lying near the foot end of the bed, about to tuck Suga in. Before I could grab it though his hand was around my wrist.

"Lie down and face me," he murmured as he rubbed his eyes. I did as he said, kind of worried what would happen tonight. I stared at the side of his face as he sighed and turned his body to face me as well.

"So, what's happening?" I questioned, nervously fiddling with my fingers.

"You're cleaning was good, I'm impressed you got everything done by dinner. Especially since the kitchen was a mess. So, I guess good job," he mumbled not looking me in the eyes, but rather obviously staring at my mouth.

"For what happens tonight, this is your room, so you get to lead," he started. "I won't leave until I'm satisfied. If it happens that by midnight I'm still not satisfied, I'll punish you for not obeying my wishes," I felt his eyes pierce through my eyes, trying to read whatever I was thinking.

For fuck's sake Suga. Just be clear and tell me what you want.

"What do you specifically want tonight," I questioned since I was done playing games.

Let's get this over with.

"I want to come at least twice, you have to come as well," he stated with a smirk. 

He groaned as he rolled back on his back, facing the ceiling again. He lifted his wrist up to his eyes, looking at his watch. "You got three hours, so better get going love," again the smirk crept up on his face.

I sighed as I rolled my eyes, making Suga look at me. "Also I want you to have fun, or at least give me the impression that you are having fun. Don't sigh or roll your eyes. Just, just pretend," he sighed.

I stood up from the bed as I lifted my shirt over my head. Ready to unhook my bra he shook his head. 'Later' he mouthed. I shrugged as I unbuckled my belt and let my pants slide down my legs. Without giving it any second thought, I pulled my underwear along. He smirked as his gaze immediately went down to my area.

I smirked as an idea shot through my head. I lifted my foot and placed in on his head and pushed it down, making his head turn sideways. Softly I held it down so he couldn't face me.

"So, you want me to lead, Suga," I started. "Do you like it rough Suga?"

He chuckled. "You don't know what rough is, Princess."

In a motion I let myself fall on his crotch area, while I grabbed his face, digging my nails into his skin. "You wanna try me?" I tilted my head slightly as I gave him an innocent look. Again, he smirked as his hands traveled up my legs towards my butt, giving it a little squeeze. "C' mon then," he seductively whispered.

I gave him a soft smile as I grabbed the collar of his blouse, unbuttoning the first couple of buttons, before ripping the rest of the shirt open. I let my hands travel over his chest as his breathing increased, giving soft pinches here and there. I unbuckled his belt and opened his fly, but left the pants where they were. I moved my body a little higher up his chest, now sitting on his bare skin. He bit his lip as he felt my nakedness touch his skin.