Part 2: Reality

───●◎●───

The real reality of real life sucks. Facts upon facts will determine our reality.

But who determines whenever a fact is real? Some people see things that other people don't see. Is their reality, the facts that they experience, less real than our reality?

Some people might say that those people live in a reality that can be described as a tale, a story, something that never happened.

Sometimes it happens to the people that deal with an immense amount of pain, that other people can't comprehend. Some people are so hurt by their reality, that they don't know how to function. They break down and lose every sense of realness in them. They get lost in a world that you and I can't describe. They make up their own reality.

A world to deal with the sadness, pain, loneliness.

All we can do is accept their reality, accept them as human beings and help them, live a somewhat fulfilling life on this planet.

No matter what happened.

No matter how weird or disgusting we might think their reality is.

No matter how much that human being looks like a lost cause.

We need to help them, we need to be there for them. We're the only thing they have left in this cruel reality.

───●◎●───