Chapter 21 - Nosebleed

Vote and comment! It motivates me to keep writing!

감사합니다 💜

───●●───

"I never said your names, no one knows it's about you!" I screamed as I got carried into the room. None of them responded as they harshly threw me on the bed. "They don't have any fucking trace leading to you guys, what's the big deal?!"

Suga climbed on top of the bed and grabbed me by my throat. "You're going to tell me right now what you used to send that message with. No bullshit," he spat.

"I used a phone that was lying around," I murmured, struggling to breathe.

"Oh my fucking god we are in big fucking trouble," Jungkook sighed as he spun around and grabbed the bridge of his nose. I looked back at Suga, who stared at me with eyes that could kill. Within a second I felt his flat hand hitting my cheek.

"How have they not been here yet? They can fucking track the goddamn phone records from the phone where the message was sent from," J-Hope panicked.

"We got to leave," Jin panicked. "If they find out it was us our career is over."

"It's a matter of time before our career is over, we own this house. If they track the phone's records we are dead meat," Suga snapped.

"I don't think the house is on our name though," Jimin jumped into the conversation.

"We have to figure that out, for now-" Suga let go of my throat. "You stay here, you caused us enough problems," he got up and walked out the door, with the rest following. Soon the door closed and I heard it getting locked. I sighed and got up from the bed and walked over to the mirror to look at my neck. The fingerprints Suga left on my throat were clearly visible.

I looked like a mess, my hair that I had curled for my birthday was a mess, my mascara had run down my cheeks. Fingerprints were left on my arms and ankles, where they had held me when they carried me down to this place.

But I didn't mind.

Those fingerprints would go away.

This was just a small sacrifice I had to give for my freedom.

Some might say it was unfortunate that exactly at that time, when the television had sprung back to regular TV, it showed my parents talking about me and about my secret message that I had send to Riley.

To me, it was just a step in the right direction.

The boys were on edge now.

It also meant that my case wasn't dead yet.

I now know that what I did actually had worked.

Sooner or later they would find this place.

I would be saved.

I will be saved.

I smiled at my own reflection.

"A small cost-" I rubbed my throat. "For my future."

+

I sat in front of the mirror, repeatedly throwing a bouncy ball against it and catching it again. I didn't feel like writing in my notebook and had nothing else to do really.

Suddenly the door slammed open. RM walked in packed in a thick coat and big boots. He was holding another pair of boots and some clothes in his arms.