Chapter 28 - Goodbye

Vote and comment! It motivates me to keep writing!

감사합니다 💜

───●●───

Yoongi POV

"Sweetheart, are you done?" I looked towards the bathroom door as I buttoned up my shirt. She walked out of the bathroom, zipping up her hoodie as her wet hair loosely hung over her shoulder.

"Only need to blow dry my hair real quick," she mumbled flashing a smile towards me while she made her way over to the little dressing table.

"Before you do, can we talk a little?" I asked while I rubbed my hands together as I sat down on the bed.

"Of course!" she happily sat down next to me as her hand reached down for my thigh, giving it a squeeze while she rubbed it.

"Please," I whispered as I grabbed her hand, laying it down onto her own lap. "Please just listen okay?" I gave her a soft smile as her eyes grew big.

"What's up?" she whispered back.

"It's time to stop this sweetheart."

"Wait what?" she got up from the bed and stood in front of me.

"You'll leave in a couple of weeks, it's time to focus on that. After you're gone you won't see me anymore so I think it's time for you to detox from me I guess," I said as my head hung low, hands folded together, not daring to look at her.

"I won't see you anymore?" her voice broke halfway through.

"No?" I looked up and faced her. Confused to why she would ask such question I tried to read her expression. "Of course you won't, didn't you know?"

"Why?" tears sprung to her eyes. "No I didn't fucking know that!" she yelled as her hands balled up.

"You're my patient, we can't see each other outside of this place," I whispered.

"But what about us?" she questioned gritting her teeth.

"There is no us, sweetheart, you're my patient. I'm sorry, I did wrong by sleeping with you," I murmured as I rubbed the back of my head. "I'm sorry to put you in this position, I should've known and controlled myself better."

"Yeah you fucking should've Yoongi, you should've," she spun around facing away from me while her shoulders started to shock. Soft whimpers came out of her while she stood there crying. "Here I thought the douche bag loved me back," she muttered.

"Please, sweetheart, stop crying, it's not that bad," I got up and placed my hand on her shoulder, trying to comfort her. She angrily shook my hand away as she turned back to face me.

"Why the fuck are you telling me this now?! Get a last fuck out of me before you drop the news you asshole!" she screamed at me. Her eyes were spitting fire as she breathed heavily.

"I'm sorry," I started. "But this had to stop someday. You're going to move to the other side of the country, you won't be able to have me in your life anymore."

"What?" she whimpered. "Other... side... of the country?" she stammered.

Shit, Jungkook hasn't told her yet.

"How could you accept this? Don't you give a damn about me?" she stumbled backward as she whispered, locking her eyes onto mine.

"Listen Y/N, you are my patient-"