Chapter 7 - Snow White

Vote and comment! It motivates me to keep writing!

감사합니다 💜

───●●───

I slowly opened my eyes, or at least I tried to. I rubbed them and immediately a stinging pain comes from my left eye. I carefully sat up and looked around me. With my left eye closed my vision was a little blurry. I saw that I was sitting on a bed in a small room. From the windows, bright light entered the room.

I swung my legs over the edge and carefully stood up. Everything hurts.

Everything. Hurts.

I walked up to what I assumed was a bathroom, which it was, and went over to the mirror. As soon as I looked at my own face I scared myself. My face was literally destroyed. My left eye was swollen which made me not even able to open it properly. My lips were busted and my nose looked off. Bruises were covering my cheeks as well as a cut on the temple of my head.

When I looked down at my body I realized how bad of a shape it actually was in. The back of my arms were all scraped, as If I was dragged on the street, probably when they brought me back to a car they didn't bother lifting me up.

Also, my stomach was covered in bruises. Little red marks that looked like fingerprints were on my neck as if someone tried to choke me.

That man could have killed me if he wants to. He could kill me with his bare hands if he needs to.

I splashed some water in my face washing off the dirt and blood. When I looked back in the mirror I just looked like the saddest thing in the world. A busted, wet, scared girl with tears in her eyes from the pain.

I walked back into the bedroom, too scared to actually take a shower.

What if I wasn't allowed to shower when I wanted too? Was I going to get beat up again? I crawled back under the blankets and closed my eyes again. I drifted off to sleep as soon as I laid down.

+

A sudden grip around my arm instantly woke me up. I shot up as I got pulled out of bed.

"Be careful, she's damaged enough," Jin said while Suga was holding me up by my arm. Wincing at his touch, but also afraid of him hurting me again, I tried to hold back my tears. Jin grabbed Suga by his shoulder which made him let go of me.

"Go sit down," Jin instructed me.

I did as he said as quick as I could, without putting too much attention to the pain I was feeling.

Suga leaned into me, his face was mere inches from mine. "You deserved it," was all he said. He leaned back and stood there nonchalantly while watching me.

"We hope that this taught you a lesson," he continued. "Never even think of escaping, because it won't work. You will only hurt yourself in the process."

He walked over to me and grabbed me by my chin. He harshly pulled it upwards so he could stare deeply in my eyes. "You ruined my car," he gritted. "My favorite one to be exact."

It looked like his eyes were getting darker and darker.

"I'm not done with you yet," he muttered.

He let go of my chin and looked at Jin. "Get out, I have some unfinished business with this thing."

Oh no, please don't leave me Jin.

"Don't kill her," was all Jin said while pointing at Suga. Suga nodded slightly and Jin left the room. Before he closed the door I saw J-Hope standing in the hallway, leaning against the wall.

He turned back to me and looked at me. He seemed to grow darker and darker, with his snow-white hair popping out. Even though my left eye was almost shut because of the swelling, I still felt my eyes widen in panic.

"Take your clothes off, Princess," he demanded.

What. "No, please," I begged.

"Take your fucking clothes off!" he screamed. Scared of his hands I quickly tried to remove my shirt. I winced when I pulled it over my head and felt the fabric rubbing against my skin which made the wounds burn.

I guess he felt like I wasn't doing it quick enough as he harshly took over and ripped the shirt off me. Then he reached behind and unhooked my bra.

I felt so ashamed while my bra dropped to the floor. I stood there while he took a step back and hungrily looked at me.

"Pants off," he demanded.

A single tear rolled down my cheek as I bent down to push my pants down. Now standing in only my panties I covered up my breasts. He walked back over to me and pulled my hands away. He then grabbed my breasts and massaged them.

"Stop crying," he whispered in my ear. "The punishment hasn't started yet," the feeling of wanting to ball my eyes out only grew.

Suddenly he lifted me off the ground and threw me on the bed. My eyes widened even farther as I tried to crawl away. In one motion his shirt is off and he unbuckled his belt. He opened his pants and jumped on the bed. He straddled me by laying himself on top me while he smashed his mouth onto mine. Since I didn't open my mouth he grabbed my chin to open it for him. Instantly I felt his tongue dominating my mouth.

His hand slid down my stomach straight into my underwear. He doesn't spend much time down there as he simply ripped my panties and threw them on the floor. I looked at him and tried to get away from his grip. As he sat up I looked down and saw his member out of his pants and in his hand, while he stroked it a little.

"No please," was the last thing I was able to say in panic before he reached down and placed his hand over my mouth. I tried to bite but without success.

While his hand leaned on my face I felt him entering me down there. His member was way too large to go in without any form of foreplay or lube.

Or permission.

I cried and screamed in his hand, flailing my arms around and kicking. He got me in a position where I actually couldn't do anything, he was in full power.

I felt so weak under his grip, I felt so weak that I couldn't even make him move a little. He was way stronger and had the power to do whatever he wanted.

His thrusts were getting harder and deeper as time went by. My cries turned into whimpers, the tiredness was hitting me, the pain was hitting me.

His moans filled my mind. He was enjoying himself, he was feeling good.

First, beat a girl unconscious and then rape her sounds like a really fun experience indeed.

He pulled out and his hand left my face. Again, I looked down at him and saw him straddling my legs as he was vigorously stroking himself while moaning. Soon he shot his cum all over my stomach. He panted while letting his body fall down, ending up sitting down on my thighs.

After a while, he stood back up and tucked his member back into his pants. "Go clean yourself," was all he said before he left the room.

I laid there for a while before I tempted to get up. My head, my body, my heart, everything was in pain.

I slowly made my way over to the bathroom and walked into the shower. I let my body slide down the wall as the water was spraying down on me.

I lifted my knees up to my chest.

Then the sobbing started.

───●●───