Chapter 9 - Dinner's Ready

Vote and comment! It motivates me to keep writing!

감사합니다 💜

───●◎●───

The clothes, well the clothes looked super normal. A white blouse with black pants and a black apron.

I was expecting something a little fancier than just a plain waitress outfit. But thank Christ nonetheless for having this instead of an awful way too short typical maid outfit.

I folded the clothes back into a neat pile and put it back in the closet. I looked at the rest of the clothes and sighed. The clothes were a weird mixture of casual outfits but made too short. Short pants, crop tops, short dresses, everything was on the short side.

I've never seen so many dresses in the same place before. They know what they like.

I grabbed a royal blue dress that looked like a long t-shirt and put it on. I walked over to the mirror and looked at my outfit.

That's definitely a lot of legs.

I ended up approving the dress and put my shoes back on. When I looked at a clock I saw that it was almost time for dinner.

Rather be early than late.

I walked out of my room and looked through the hallway. I wasn't really sure where I came from when Taehyung led me through the house. The house itself was so confusing, everything looked so similar. When I finally reached the stairs I felt some sort of accomplishment.

Yay, you did it, you found the stairs! You idiot.

I giggled. I went to the third floor and entered the kitchen. Jin was standing at the stove cooking some food that smelled delicious. He instantly noticed me and turned around to flash me a smile before turning back to the stove. I shyly smiled back and clasped my hands in front of me.

"Do you maybe need some help?" I asked while trying to see what he was making.

"No you can go take a seat at the dining table, I'm almost done. Thank you for asking," he answered while giving his full attention to the food. I nodded, even though he wasn't looking at me, and walked over to the dining room door.

As I opened the door I witnessed what looked like a family reunion. The other 6 guys were already sitting around the table loudly babbling about whatever, laughing and having fun. I quietly watched them for a while without them noticing me. When Jin walked through the door with plates full of delicious food the boys finally saw me.

"Come on take a seat," J-Hope said while paying more attention to the plate that was put in front of him. I sat down at the head of the table so that I didn't have anyone sit directly next to me.

To my left Jungkook sat, looking at me with questionable eyes and then turning away, continuing the conversation he was having with Taehyung.

"You want Jungkook's attention? Give him food and he'll be all ears," Jimin sat on my right. I looked at him and he chuckled. "Your face is funny when you look confused," he laughed. "I'll show you how it works, hey Jungkook," he grabbed a piece of chicken and waved it in front of Jungkook's face.

"You want this Jungkook?" Jimin playfully asked. Jungkook nodded with hungry eyes as Jimin fed him the piece of chicken. "See that's how it works if you want his attention," Jimin said to me.

"Why does she want my attention?" Jungkook asked Jimin while staring confused at me.

"I didn't want his attention," I blushed as I looked down at my own plate, playing with my food.