Chapter 29 - Young Forever(Epilogue)

Vote and comment! It motivates me to keep writing!

감사합니다 💜

───●●───

"Good evening ladies and gentlemen. Today, there is a special story for us to tell you," the camera switched from the show logo to a lady behind a desk holding a couple of pages in her hand.

"Remember the story of the L/N family? Where the husband and daughter brutally murdered the mother who was pregnant? Our news show a couple of weeks ago updated you on the fact that the husband finally got the death penalty after family and friends of the wife had fought for that for so many years while he was in prison. Now, we have news on the daughter."

"So the daughter went to a special facility, where she was following a treatment to be able to, after a minimum of 5 years, return back to society since she was so young when the murder happened."

"To give you a little insight into the murder, psychiatrists say that the daughter was brainwashed by the father to commit such a crime. Family and friends had said as well that the dad would always try to make the daughter be angry or dislike her mother," the lady spoke.

The camera switched to an office of a psychiatrist, where a man was sitting in the chair. Under him, his name 'Jung Hoseok' displayed on the screen. "I talked with Y/N at least once a week. I was the one that got to unravel her mind," he spoke. "It was painfully clear that whenever she talked about her mother, she always had to include her father into the picture as well. For example, when she would talk about her mother negatively, she would always say her dad told her this, her dad told her that. It was never the mother who started it, it was always her dad that was the vocal point between her and her mother. After many sessions I realized how it wasn't the mother who was doing horrible things to her daughter, it was the father," it cut back to the lady in the studio.

"By the facility where she stayed for the past 5 years it is also concluded that the allegations of child rape towards the father are real, which helped in the process of getting the father the death sentence," her face saddened at the mention of child rape. "The daughter had lived through a lot and had to grow up so quickly. Now 5 years later, the experts decided she was good enough to start her re-entering society."

"Because of her own safety reasons, she changed her name and moved to a quiet place of the country, where there is another treatment center. There, she was supposed to learn to be able to live on her own with as little help as possible, since she had turned into an adult in the years she was locked into her previous facility."

"Today is a very sad day," she started. "The facility is kind of like an apartment complex, where she had the freedom to go where she wanted, whenever she wanted. She had work, made friends there. She lived freely there for almost half a year."

"Now, I sadly have to inform you that Y/N committed suicide this morning, by jumping off the roof of the apartment complex."

"She was found with a notebook in her hands. She was an avid writer, and told by sources wrote many stories in her past."

"In that notebook was a story written, with the tittle 'Faces In The Mirror'. She had changed the ending of the notebook and included a suicide note, which the police officers handed over to her previous caregiver, who the suicide note was written for."

"Even though she had done horrible things in her past, the investigators are keen to know why she committed suicide and to why she was carrying a notebook with her."