Chapter 20 - Happy Birthday

Vote and comment! It motivates me to keep writing!

감사합니다 💜

───●◎●───

"Princess wake up."

"Hmmm."

"It's a special day sweetheart."

"Gang bangs are not that special anymore you know," I sighed as I rolled over towards the voice of the boy. I wrapped my arms around his neck and pressed my naked body against his. His laugh filled the room as he cuddles me tight.

"You're funny you know that?" he chuckled.

"I know," I grinned into his shoulder. I breathed in his scent and closed my eyes again, letting a sigh of comfortableness escape my mouth.

"It's your birthday silly," he mumbled in the sweetest voice.

"My birthday isn't until February,"

"Well surprise surprise, it's been February for 28 days already," he chuckled. "Happy Birthday sweetheart," he whispered as he places a kiss on my forehead.

I opened my eyes and stared at him. "Wait what," I said, with the confusion floating through my voice.

"Time flies doesn't it?" he smiled. "5 months and 22 days you've been with us," again he wrapped his arms tight around my body and hugged me.

5 months and 22 days have passed in the blink of an eye.

It's been hard.

I remember the first couple of weeks like it was yesterday.

The hope I had.

The fear I felt.

The pain I dealt with.

The first time going to the basement.

It flew by like nothing.

"Come on let's take a shower," Jin whispered into my ear as he slowly pulled me away. He got up and walked over to the bathroom where he turned around and seductively points his finger to me, telling me to follow him. I smiled as I stared at him, standing there in his full glory. I got up and see his eyes lusting over my body.

It took a while for Jin to actually touch me in that way. It wasn't until recently we actually had sex for the first time.

Not that I was complaining.

I made my way to the bathroom and instinctively he wrapped an arm around my waist, guiding me towards the shower.

Jin had always been the most protective of them all, always wrapping his arm around me, pulling me closer, making sure that I was okay, making sure that I ate.

When we were done with our morning routine we made our way over to the kitchen. I opened the door and saw the rest of the guys standing around a giant cake. Before I could say anything Jin ran over to their side and they all started to sing.

"Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday dear Princess, Happy Birthday to you!" filled the room. I laughed and clapped when the boys finished.

"Make a wish!" J-Hope laughed as he grabbed my arm, pulling me closer to the cake. I smiled and closed my eyes, making my wish. I then took a deep breath and blew out all the candles, with a little bit of help from Taehyung. Everyone clapped when all the candles were out and RM started to cut the cake.