Chapter 26 - Daydream Daydream

Vote and comment! It motivates me to keep writing!

감사합니다 💜

───●●───

Y/N POV

His hands traveled over my body as I clenched the bed sheets. His moans filled the room as he softly pushed himself inside of me.

"Yoongi~" I sighed as I closed my eyes as the pleasure rushed over me.

His movements picked up as his thrusts got deeper. His grunts got louder as his hands got rougher. He touched every inch of me as he kissed my neck while still inside of me. He flipped me onto my stomach and grabbed my hips, lifting my back up a little. He squeezed my bum and leaned over, kissing my shoulders, kissing my back.

I kept moaning his name, making him go nuts. His hips buckled into me as he held me close.

"Y/N... So... Beautiful," he breathed out. "So... Perfect," he moaned as he squeezed my breasts. He got back up, grabbing my hips again and picking up his pace. He rammed into me while he kept moaning my name.

His movements made me scream out as I got close to climaxing.

He suddenly stopped moving and breathed out heavily while still being inside of me.

He flipped me back on my back and laid down on top of me. His face was mere inches away from mine as he gave me a soft smile. He gave me a kiss before getting back into a sitting position, with my legs on each side of him.

"Clench for me baby," he whispered.

I smiled and did what he asked. I clenched my inner walls around his member. Instantly his head tilted back and he moaned out my name as he sat there.

Soon I felt his warm liquid filling my body. I smiled and closed my eyes, feeling complete.

"I love you Y/N."

~+~

I opened my eyes and found myself sitting in front of the mirror. I see the sweat on my forehead and feel uncomfortable in my clammy underwear. I sighed and reached for the mirror, knocking the glass. Almost immediately I received a knock back. 

He saw me having a sex dream about his colleague.

I got up and walked over to my desk, I sat down and opened the new notebook that I got from him to write down the dream with my cheeks flushed red.

Jungkook POV

What is going on in her mind?

My feet were on the desk as I had a notepad resting on my lap. All that I've written down up until now was that she hadn't moved for about an hour. She had been sitting on the floor in front of the mirror in her room with her eyes closed.

Her room was pretty. Even though she hadn't had any family anymore, we as a team collected furniture and decorations for her. We made sure to give her a room that would calm her down while her family couldn't do that for her.