Chapter 22 - You Decide

Vote and comment! It motivates me to keep writing!

감사합니다 💜

───●●───

"AAAH!" I yelled as I shot up. Sweat dripping down my forehead while I woke up. Heavily breathing I stared around the room and tried to realize where the hell I was.

It was a small room. Just a single bed with a nightstand fit in here. There was a small window above the bed. Already feeling claustrophobic I pushed the curtains aside letting the bright light shine into the room. As the light shines in my face I looked outside seeing a beautiful white world, covered in a layer of snow. To my surprise I could open the window, allowing me to breathe in some fresh air. Soon I calmed down and got up from the bed that I had slept in, which I couldn't recall from memory. I grabbed the door and pushed the handle down, expecting the door to open.

Sadly, that wasn't the case.

I pushed and yanked at the door, trying to open it, without any luck. I repeatedly slammed my fist against the wooden door. "Open the door please!" I said as I kept slamming my fist against the door. Realizing that they would not come I took a step back and crossed my arms, thinking about a solution to this problem.

Make an excuse so that they need to open the door.

"Ah-ah!" I whispered as I walked back to the door. As loud as I could possibly be I screamed: "I need to pee!" In a matter of seconds, I heard some rattling at the door, to be followed by a Suga opening the door. Quickly I pretended that I really needed to pee by crossing my legs and showing a 'fuck I need to pee help' face. He nodded his head for me to follow him. As I followed him through the house I looked around, noticing a couple of things that were very important.

No window is locked.

No other doors seem to have locks.

As we reached the bathroom Suga opened the door for me and lets me in. As I entered he closed the door, probably waiting outside.

"Suga?"

"Yes?"

He's waiting outside the door.

"Suga I can't pee if you're listening, please make some noise or whatever."

"What do you want me to do?" I heard the irritation flowing through his voice.

"Like talk or whatever. Tell me what happened last night," I asked actually curious to know why I couldn't remember much.

"You passed out," was all he said. I pulled my pants down and sat down on the toilet, not really having to go.

"That's it? How did I pass out?" As I talked to him I looked around the bathroom, looking at the stuff that could maybe help me.

"We may have given you some sleep stuff, but we simply needed a night without you stressing us out."

Are you serious?

I rolled my eyes as I heard him answer. I flushed the toilet and walked over to the sink area, turning the faucet on to hide the noise of rummaging through the cabinets.

Bingo! I grabbed a packet of shaving blades and hid them in my pocket. I turned the faucet back off and take one last look around the room.

Then the door opened with Suga entering the room and also closing the door back up?

"Uh, Suga?" I questioned as he got closer to me. Slightly panicking that he may have heard something or that he may come too close, finding the blades I just stole I made the first move. I surprised him by snuggling into his body, pressing my head against his chest while I squeezed my arms around him.