10

1 DAY LATER

SLADE'S SAFE HOUSE
Drake Lance

Slade throws a punch towards my face as he wears punching gloves and gym clothes. I block the attack and then go in to attack him with my elbow but he catches it and throws me off as I turn around in a complete circle. I raise my fists up and put my punching gloves close to my face as I'm dressed in a black tank top and black track pants.

"Finally, a match that's fair." I say not giving him my full best these last couple of minutes.

"I heard stories of you being better than the Amazons and League of Assassins." Slade says and throws a jab close to my face and I move quick dodging it as he tries to go in for a hook and dodge it as well. I move under him and throw a hard punch into his chest but he blocks it. Slade throws his foot to kick me but I move quick and throw a high kick to his neck.

Slade reacts by trying to throw a jab and I quickly go under his arm and around him as I kick my leg between his legs and watch him fall. Slade's body slams on to the mat hard and I look at him taking the gloves off and throwing them down to the floor.

"Little tip when you fight me, don't get cocky

"Little tip when you fight me, don't get cocky. It makes me mad." I say and walk towards him handing him my hand. Slade grabs my hand and I lift him up from the mat as he groans a little.

"I'll just compliment you on your hair then, does that sound better." Slade teases me and I scoff at him with a small smile. Slade takes off his punching gloves and throws them next to mine and I walk back to my phone to check the messages.

I see the messages coming in from the band group groupchat and I start to worry a little about them. They'll be fine, as long as management doesn't get on my case, it'll be fine. Plus it would be nice to finally have a break from the music business and be me for awhile.

I hear a small beep noise from Slade's computer and turn my phone off and look over to see Slade starring at his computer as it turns on. I look at him and watch him walk towards it and opening a file of what looks like video footage.

"The footage from the Hall Of Justice has been recovered." Slade says seriously and sits on his computer chair and starts looking for all the videos with the time stamps. I walk towards him and stand behind his chair getting ready to figure out who's been framing me.

"Let's figure this out." I say standing like a soldier as I cross my arms. Slade opens footage of what appears to be a tall blonde with a long black coat and a black beret walking into the meeting room with Batman. I've never recognized this person in the League and I can't tell who it is due to the pixelation of the footage. "Wait zoom in on the blonde and clear it up." I say as I watch the footage of the blonde talking to Batman and it sounds like my voice.

"Thanks for the picture." The blonde says in my voice and as the footage clears up, it starts to look more like... me.