48

UPTOWN STAR CITY
Third Person

The streets begin to fill up with thugs, mercenaries and the rogue league of assassins. They all march through the streets together as the day is here. The day that Joe Wilson wins, the day that Star City is finally the land of The League Of Assassins. Joe Wilson walks in front of them as he leads the march with his army getting ready to fight with the city, and to evacuate before the explosion of the nuclear Q-Core.

As the Joe Wilson's men continue to march, there's a loud march coming from the front of them. Quentin Lance and Felicity lead the remaining SCPD and the citizens that had enough of the false justice that Joe has raised in the city. The city is crowded with men and women wearing police uniforms as they're armed with their weapons.

"Maybe this is a bad idea." Felicity whispers to Quentin as they stare at the big number of Joe Wilson's men. Felicity and Quentin's side is automatically outnumbered but that doesn't stop them. Felicity stares at Joe Wilson as Joe stares back with a smirk wearing his father's Deathstroke armor.

"Whatever it takes." Quentin repeats to Felicity as they become confident in themselves. They have to hope to win. That's what Drake always had and they won't stop till they win.

"I knew you wouldn't give up without a fight." Joe Wilson shouts as it reaches to Felicity and Quentin. They both stand opposite sides, an entire block away from each other until they fight a blood war.

______________
UNDERGROUND OF STAR CITY
Oliver Queen

I lay against the wall of the cell as I hear Rene sing a Spanish song to himself. Today is the day that Joe Wilson spoke about. The day that my city's biggest fear of my Q-core becomes real. I failed my city.

I thought I was doing something right for once. I created the Q-core to help everyone. I came back to Star City from Lian You to help the city. I wanted to save my city from the corrupt, but all I did was make it worse. I brought in all these dangerous villains into my city, and made it go through its worst events in history.

I put all my loved ones in danger and lost them. I lost Tommy in the Earthquake. I lost Mom to Slade. I lost Sara and Thea to Malcolm. I lost Laurel to Damien Darhk. I brought Drake in this life and I lost him. I took away his trust, his love, and sanity. I have put everyone in danger, especially Diggle and Rene who are caged besides me like animals.

"Did you hear that?" I hear one the 13 guards with us. He turns towards the other guard and they both nod silently as they arm themselves with their riffles and slowly walk towards a doorway where Joe enters in and out of. I hear a sound of a silencer gun and somebody falls on the steps of the doorway.

"What the hell?" The men walk towards the doorway as they check the body and then a grenade is thrown from the doorway into the room and it explodes smoke. "I can't see!?" The guard yells out as they're panicked and I hear the sound of the silencer gun being shot multiple times. The guards begin to shoot but they fail to shoot at this mystery shooter as the silencer gun is still being used. As the smoke begins to fade away, I see the bodies of the guard men falling as their blood splatters all over the wall.

All 13 guards are taken cared of and the floor is piled with their bodies. A tall black figure with a gas mask walks out of the smoke and I see the figure with a silencer guy and platinum silver hair. I look at the mystery person confused as I don't recognize them. 5 months trapped underground and Star city looks like they've gotten their new vigilante.

The smoke completely fades away and the mystery person takes off their gas mask throwing it on the floor. The platinum silver person looks at me with a smile and I recognize the person immediately.