43

NARITA, JAPAN
Silver Siren

I follow the good guys from behind as we walk in the airport. We continue to walk in and walk through a private security line that Drake got due to his high status. I guess Celebrities don't get the peasant treatment. They don't put us through any metal detectors letting us automatically in trusting us with no weapons. Big mistake.

I smile at the security guard casually, playing a role as a normal person as he looks at me up and down curiously. "Didn't know you had a twin Mr.Lance." I hear the American security guard fully recognize me as I've made as much changes to me. "Not identical thought." The guard laughs and I scoff still playing the role as Drake looks back at me with a smile.

"Careful, he bites." Drake says teasing me and I roll my eyes.

"I didn't eat breakfast today." I say with a bright smile, and a soft chuckle. The guard laughs at me as I charm him and we are let into the terminal area of the airport. As we walk together, Slade walks besides me and I stop playing the role as the sweet and innocent.

"Let me buy some water. You guys wanna come with?" I hear Drake and the rest of them nod, while I don't respond. I become uninterested and take out a pair of sunglasses from my bag and put them on to hide my face from being embarrassingly recognized as Drake again. "You want anything Silver. I'll pay." Drake offers me nicely and I shake my head, as they all go into a shop together.

I stand outside the shop, looking around the magazine stands that stand outside of the shop. I look at the Japanese fashion magazines, seeing celebrities on the covers of them. As my eyes begin to look at all the covers I find one with Drake on the cover and chuckle at it. I pull it out, wanting to take a look and flip through the magazine wanting to find his article and photoshoot.

There was a time where I modeled to play a role.

I find his photoshoot finally, and see the black and white photos of him with his Black Canary jacket. He flexes his iconic Black Canary jacket shirtless with a pair of jeans, in his black underwear, his PJs, etc. The whole point of the shoot is to prove that his jacket, and his identity as Black Canary is who he is truly. I think about myself, and I begin to realize that's what makes us the same.

I stop looking at the magazine and close it, stuffing it back into a random place in the stand. I look at the three of them back in the shop talking, distracted from reality and look around for anyone who might look suspicious. I spot two dark haired guys laughing in the corner by the medicine area in the shop, as they can't seem to make up what stupid systems they have. I spot a blonde female who seems like she is no threat with her son by her side. A business man figure answering an important call, while paying for his magazine and a couple of snacks. Can never leave eyes from your shoulder, that's what I learned the most while being a Black Wolf. Hell, if it was up to me, I'd like to be called The Black Wolf instead of a silly name like Silver Siren.

As I look around I spot a man walking down the airport who resembles a lot like someone I knew in my Earth. Papa. I stare at him as he wears an opened button dark brown long sleeve v-neck, dark blue slim fitting jeans, and a luggage that he rolls around. I watch him walk and I begin to look how much he resembles to my Papa. This is what it must feel like to see someone you know.

He walks past me entering the duty free section of the airport and I look back at the team. They seem safe and I walk away from the shop following my Papa doppelgänger. I follow him into the duty free section where I'm greeted by a bunch of women and men standing by makeup/cologne/perfume stands trying to sell their products to me. I look around as I've lost my Papa but then look again one more time to find him standing behind a wall, by a J'adore Dior stand.