18

STAR CITY HARBOR
Drake Lance / Black Canary

Through lots of hacking through intel and cameras I've finally managed to track down League of Assassins' source for shipping their followers in along with weapons. The devil works hard, but Ra's works harder. Ra's is planning something, and it's big.

I stand over a building blending myself in with the dark and taking pictures with my phone of the situation. I spot them carrying out massive containers of what I can imagine could be weapons and vehicles. As I do, I count and track down as much of their assassins that I can find, making sure that I can make a detailed route into their boat and sabotage it.

Destroying their boat won't completely stop whatever they're planning, but it will delay them until I find out what is really happening... And what they've done with Ollie.

As I look around, I spot Ollie in his Ghost Archer suit as he seems to be in command of the assassins. Ollie yells at and points at locations spreading his assassins out for what seems like security. Ollie holds his bow as he's equipped with a sword next to his quiver filled with dozens of arrows.

I plan out my route and as I do I spot a 3 shadow figures sneaking around. I observe more and realize it's Team Arrow with Diggle in his Green Arrow suit leading WildDog and Mr.Terrific. You're kidding me. They're walking in a path where if they get spotted, they will be taken down, maybe even killed. Morons!

I sigh knowing my objective is clear as I look into my backpack that I'm carrying loaded with sticky bombs

I sigh knowing my objective is clear as I look into my backpack that I'm carrying loaded with sticky bombs. Stop and destroy the shipments from coming in, find Ra's master plans, and if all goes well... save Ollie.

Team Arrow is going to be my distraction knowing damn well they're going to get caught faster than I can let out a cry. They'll be a liability but my only way to get in. I'll have to work quick.

I ignore their presence and begin to realize my time is counting down. I jump down from the roof onto the ground and take my marked route where I won't be spotted. I sneak around corners and small gaps in-between shipments knowing I won't get caught this way.

I find the shipments and as I do, I begin to realize they're all labeled with the faded Queen Industries logo. I look at the logo knowing something about this isn't right. Queen Industries has been shut down, so smuggling these in must've not been an issue when they passed through customs. Or this means Queen Industries is being rebuilt and someone from inside is helping out.

I stop thinking as my time is running out and I begin to place the sticky bombs on to the doors of as many shipments that I can place. "Drake?" I hear my comm being interrupted as someone is tuning into my radio frequency. "Drake?!" I hear the voice of Felicity as it's buzzing and I tune her in clearer.

"I can hear you." I whisper softly knowing if I talk too loud I'll be caught. I look around me and see the assassins' backs turned towards me or distracted. They suddenly then start moving and jumping off their stations and running towards the actual boat. "What is it now?"