26

JUSTICE LEAGUE WATCHTOWER; CELL 11
Silver Siren / Earth-2 Drake Lance

I sit in my cell starring down at the great view of an Earth that is not mine. I bounce a ball against the wall as it bounces right back at me and I catch it quickly, repeating it over and over again. I stop bouncing the ball against the wall out of boredom and stand up in my grey jumpsuit with numbers written on the back.

I look at myself in my mirror seeing my long blonde hair grow itself out into its nature dark brown color. I've always been a number, my entire life, raised to be nothing but an agent to a cause. I grab all my hair in my hands and tie it down into a ponytail. I then pull up my jumpsuit sleeves and see the number 10 tattooed on my arm reminding me of my past on Earth-2.

I didn't have the normal childhood that everyone is expecting, nothing like my doppelgänger's life, not even by name. I'm not human, not the way people think. I am far beyond from showing any sign of empathy, compassion and sympathy towards others. I was trained that way, from the minute I was born.

On my Earth, The Soviet Union still exists. Drake's family might've been too kind to him when you compare his to mine. My father abandoned me, left me on a pier as a baby for a Russian soldier to find me and place me into a program called The Black Wolf.

The Black Wolf program was created by the Soviets to fight against the American spies and take down countries overnight. The program required 10 orphaned children, who are all raised and trained to seduce, manipulate, torture, spy, infiltrate, and kill from the moment they can remember. While they are raised, scientist tested on the children manipulating their DNA and genes to transform them into their very own super soldiers. Many of us were given specific talents by theses scientist, mine happened to be a super sonic scream.

I continue to stare at myself in the mirror and look at the scar on my throat. I lay my hand softly on the scar reminding myself of where I come from. I then stare at my genetically given green eyes, while Drake Lance has his light-hazel eyes. A lot of things makes us different from each other, the tattoos, throat scar, hair, and eye color.

My training in the Black Wolf program has led me to survive everything I've been through. My training will let me escape from here. I've been imprisoned here for almost a full year, and I've planned my escape from here very carefully. I know how things run around here, and I've watched all the heroes' behavior and spotted each one of their weaknesses.

"Lights out." One of the guards in the room walks past all the cells making sure everyone is still in their cells. "That means you to Siren." He pauses in front of my cell as I stand in the middle of my cell and stare back right at him. I give him a simple smile and nod, and lay down in my bed. When the guard walks away I continue to throw the ball at the wall knowing it's gotten weak from all the time I've been throwing this ball at it. None of the guards neither the heroes have noticed and when the lights go out I take my chance.

I pull apart the wall taking out the gun I stole from one of the guards weeks ago. I take the heckler pistol and stuff it into my jumpsuit and place the wall right back. I look up at the air vent wide enough to fit me now as I've lost enough weight on myself to fit right through that. It's time.

I take apart the vent and jump up, lifting myself through the tight space. I crawl through the space as I've made a blueprint of the vent in my mind while wondering around the cell with the guards and the heroes when they took me in for interrogation about Earth-2 and Ra's Al Ghul. I never spoke, only mocked them and lead them to dead ends. They know absolutely nothing. No lasso of truth can make me talk.

I get to the ship hangar area and kick the vent open and vent gate drops on to the floor. I drop down to the floor softly, and take a look around the area to spot anyone that might be a target but the hangar is empty. I walk towards one of the Justice League's Javelins until I hear someone behind me make a soft footstep, but loud enough for me to hear it.

"Where do you think you're going?" I hear a young voice and a humming noise of what must be a machine. I turn around and take the pistol out of my jumpsuit and aim it right at the half robot-human Cyborg. "I have Silver Siren in the hangar, he's about to leave." Cyborg talks to his teammates through his own communication attempting to get backup, but he doesn't know.

"No one can hear you." I say with a small smile as I continue to aim at him. Nobody responds to him in his comms and my plan has worked. "You see sadly, I need to be moving on." I say to Cyborg to distract him from what's going on as he begins to panic.

"And how do you plan on doing that?" He asks concerned.

"First, I'm going to shoot you. It'll hurt Victor, but it won't kill you." I say telling him my plan and he begins to get nervous as I'm unpredictable. "Then I'm going to get on the javelin without anyone knowing where I'm going."

"And the guards? How will you manage them?" Cyborg asks as he begins to walk closer to me as I suspected he would do.

"I won't have to." I say and he stops as nobody is responding to his alert as his comm is malfunctioning due to the weak signal in the hangar. "Do you hear how quiet it is out there?" I tell him and he gets distracted trying to connect to someone. I take my shot at his chest and quickly run towards him and jump kick him in the face. I throw a high kick and throw punches at him putting him down. "Goodnight Cyborg." I say choking Cyborg out and press my gun into his spine and shoot him, shutting him down.

Cyborg falls to the ground and I get up walking away back to the Javelin. I get on the Javelin admiring the luxurious space and get in the pilot seat. I turn everything on, and open the hangar doors to the deep black abyss of space and set the coordinates. I set coordinates to Moscow as all the Soviet Unions in each Earth (besides Earth-X) have a secret teleporter to the other Earths. On this Earth, the Soviet Union collapsed, so I'm placing my only way back home on a chance.

I pilot the Javelin, and fly directly out of the Justice League Tower seeing all the satellites around Earth and speed back to the planet.