25

ARGUS PLANE OVER AMAZON FOREST
3rd Person

Three mercenary soldiers with black bags over their heads, zip tied, kneel down together in a row in the middle of the private plane. Argus has spent COUNTLESS missions searching for Deathstroke after all the terrorist attacks he and his soldiers have done with League of Assassins. After the fall of Ra's Al Ghul, The League of Assassins split into two, one following the new path of light and true peace with Nyssa Al Ghul, and the other following a dark path of vengeance with Deathstroke. They've become unstoppable together and Argus has failed to prevent every attack. They've finally caught three of his lackeys in hopes that they will talk.

"THE FIRST ONE TO TALK GETS TO STAY ON MY AIR CRAFT!" The captain of the Argus mission, Sam Caesar yells out loud as his soldiers open the door of the plane. The plane is thousands of feet up in the air and a fall from this height, is a killer. Sam grabs on to one of the lackeys and sticks them halfway out of the plane putting fear into them but the lackeys don't show any sign of fear, neither any sign to confess where Deathstroke is hiding. "Who paid you!?" Sam yells out and hears no response. Sam shoots a bullet into the air and stands away from the lackey putting fear into the other lackeys as they can't see what is happening. "He didn't fly so well." Sam shouts competing with the loud noise of air flowing into the plane.

"Who wants to try next!?" Sam yells and then his soldiers grab on to another lackey replacing the other lackey. "Tell me about Deathstroke!? Why is he working with The League of Assassins?!" Sam yells at the lackey as he presses his gun towards the lackey's head, which still gives him no response. "A lot of loyalty for a hired guy!" Sam shouts as he begins to get frustrated with the silent responses he's getting.

"Perhaps he's wondering why someone would shoot a man before throwing him out of the plane?" A deep Australian voice speaks up from the remaining lackey. Sam then pays his attention to the lackey and walks over to him relieved that one of them is talking.

"At least you can talk." Sam says and then looks at the hooded person. "Who are you?" He asks getting his answers finally, and not dead ends to finding Deathstroke.

"It doesn't matter who we are. What matters is our plan." The Australian speaks as his face is still covered by the black bag. Sam then grabs on to the bag and pulls it off. "No one cared who I was till I put on my father's mask." Sam takes off the mask seeing Joe Wilson as he's taken over his father's role of Deathstroke.

"Was getting caught part of your plan?" Sam asks finally finding his target, but he knows it couldn't have been this easy.

"Of course." Joe says with a small smirk and as he does, a bigger plane is heard flying close to them. The plane begins to have turbulence as the bigger plane flies over them.

"Well congratulations, you got yourself caught!" Sam says not noticing what's happening. His soldiers look around confused as they don't know what Joe Wilson is quite up to yet. "Now what's the next step of your master plan?"

"Crashing this plane." Joe says and pulls apart the cable tie freeing himself. "With no survivors!" Joe shouts as his own soldiers hang down from his big plane above and begin shooting the Argus soldiers through the windows. Joe throws a hard punch at Sam and continues to beat him up as Joe's soldiers attach cables to the Argus plane.

The plane begins to hang upside down from Joe's giant cargo plane, throwing everyone off their balance. Joe kills all the Argus soldiers as his own soldiers come on to the plane tying him and his lackeys up to bring them back on his cargo plane.

Joe spots one of his weak lackeys tying himself on to the wire but Joe stops him. "They expect one of us to be in the crash!" Joe convinces his lackey and his lackey becomes on board with the idea.

"Let the fire rise." His lackey says with pride and power as Joe will bring peace to the world with The League of Assassins. The fire will rise in Star City!

"Yes! Let the fire rise!" Joe says being manipulative and presses a button on his belt which releases the Argus plane from his cargo plane. The Argus plane drops in the air straight down into the forest and  explodes on impact.