20

STAR CITY AIRPORT
Felicity Smoak

It's been a couple of hours, maybe a whole day as I've lost all track of time tracking Ra's and where he plans to deploy his nuclear bomb. It's all brought us here, to the airport. I've used my prototype algorithm to track him down but of course like all good things, they crash!

Drake isn't here to help and he won't be anymore. He died honorable and there's only one way to make sure his death can be avenged. To avenge him, by killing Oliver and Ra's Al Ghul. Defeating League of Assassins with the 4 of us in Team Arrow, is a long shot. Slade went MIA and I didn't expect him to stay either. Star City was evacuated to Central City all thanks to Quentin and the SCPD as soon as the message went out, but many criminals and others who couldn't make the trip stayed behind.

"We're here." Diggle says as he parks the black van in-front of a giant black and red blimp.

"Alright, follow the plan and stick together. I'll hack into the blimp's system and redirect it into the ocean and explode it from there with everyone inside, besides us four." I say taking lead of the team as Diggle has been left traumatized by Drake's death by Oliver. We're all scared, we were all that Oliver had, and now he's not afraid to kill us.

"What about Oliver?" Rene asks wondering whether he's on our team or not.

"Kill him." I say with anger and fury wanting revenge for what he did to Drake, to his own lover! "He'll kill us the minute he spots us, so we need to move fast and avoid him at all cost... Any questions?"

"Let's do this." Rene says putting his hockey mask on becoming Wilddog. I hold my tablet tight and Diggle nods in his Spartan suit as well as Curtis in his Mr.Terrific suit. "For Black Canary." Rene says as this is our purpose for being here. Black Canary equals to all four of us, meaning we can do this!

"FOR BLACK CANARY." We whisper under our breath and head out. We run towards the blimp sneaking in and as soon as we get on, it begins to fly up. We made it JUST in time. Curtis sends out his sphere out to scan for potential targets and it finds a good amount of them, some around the corner. Rene and Diggle take the lead and start knocking them out cold silently to not cause any distraction.

Curtis' sphere also connects to my tablet and it shows me the blueprint of the blimp, and where the bridge is for me to hack into the system to redirect the blimp. Glad that Team Arrow took on another tech genius so I don't have to do all the work anymore.

We all walk together towards the bridge but halfway there, things begin to get dark. We stop in the middle of the blimp in a big courtyard type room where my tablet begins to glitch as well as Curtis' spheres. "What's wrong?" Diggle turns around looking at me and I get a bad feeling.

"It's a trap." Rene says silently and as soon as he says that, I see the assassins drop down from sheets on to the floor surrounding us. They whip out their swords and set themselves for an attack mode. Rene, Diggle and Curtis aim their weapons at the assassins but were outnumbered.

"Your gadgets are being dampened by our EMP jammer. We knew you would come and join." I hear Ra's voice and turn my head to see him walk into the room with Oliver following from behind.

"You won't get away with this Ra's." Diggle says angry and he will.

"I already have." Ra's says as he walks towards us. "Did you really think you were going to win?" He chuckles at us belittling us. "You're all not capable of taking down an assassin one to one alone, neither do you have your Green Arrow and Black Canary friends to give you the upper hand. You are all weak and pathetic. I have a mission to bring balance to the world, and an image of how Star City should be! And as funny as it is to keep ambushing you all, you four are really working my last nerve." He says staring at us down and I look at him like he's mad and as I do, he sees right through me. "I am neither a zealot nor a madman. I am a realist at least, and a futurist at best! Some do not agree.. Thus, we must use whatever means necessary to protect and preserve what mankind pillage and rape. The world will thank us someday."